Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway!
Hello, I was wondering how many of the starters I may ask for? I have a list haha but if I can only ask for a couple that is fine as well. Thanks for the give away!
(Oct 8, 2015, 10:51 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Hello, I was wondering how many of the starters I may ask for? I have a list haha but if I can only ask for a couple that is fine as well. Thanks for the give away!

I have a complete collection now thanks to wei so mabye i can help
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Oct 8, 2015, 10:56 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 10:51 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Hello, I was wondering how many of the starters I may ask for? I have a list haha but if I can only ask for a couple that is fine as well. Thanks for the give away!

I don't really have much to offer though just like tentacool and magikarp I caught in bulk to prepare
(Oct 8, 2015, 10:58 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 10:56 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:

I don't really have much to offer though just like tentacool and magikarp I caught in bulk to prepare

No need to offer much at all Caleb, even magikarp will do! :D
Remember, this is a giveaway - that means you can give me anything at all ^^

Well, you can ask for all of the starters if you want - but note that it will take quite a while to breed all of them.
If you're online now I could trade you a Froakie and a Chespin egg right away.

P/S: Jdawg, mate. I'm a girl x) A true blue gal. Thanks for the rep tho, will rep you back tomorrow as I have reached the maximum number of reps I could give today Smile
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Oct 7, 2015, 10:45 PM)weisakura Wrote:
DISCLAIMER: If you were looking for HAs, BR, 6IVs, Shinies - this thread probably isn't for you. *Update: Except for a few Pokemon.

Hiya folks! It's Wei here with a big egg giveaway!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0Qd0Uai6F6jEUTcKK6IE...PWEtJlgCxw]
Main reason on why I want to present this giveaway is to
1) Help y'all with your Living Dex
2) Give these baby Pokemon a home -- they'll need a good trainer to care for them!
3) Help ORAS players fill their dex with Kalos Pokemon
4) Hatching eggs yourself would let you be their OT (Original Trainer) and let you have the chance to nickname them! :D

You can request for:
1) STARTERS

[Image: snivy.gif][Image: tepig.gif][Image: oshawott.gif][Image: turtwig.gif][Image: chimchar.gif][Image: piplup.gif]
[Image: chikorita.gif][Image: cyndaquil.gif][Image: totodile.gif][Image: treecko.gif][Image: torchic.gif][Image: mudkip.gif]
[Image: bulbasaur.gif][Image: charmander.gif][Image: squirtle.gif][Image: chespin.gif][Image: fennekin.gif][Image: froakie.gif]

*The only starters with HAs I have are:
- Torchic (Speed Boost)
- Froakie (Protean)
- Charmander (Solar Power + Egg moves - thanks Jdawg!)
And Squirtle has godlike moves:
- Water Spout, Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere.

*Please visit AsmodeusInferno's all starter giveaway
if you prefer to have a starter Pokemon without hatching from an egg Smile

2) PHIONE
[Image: phione.gif]
*Phione's egg needs a relatively long time to hatch, be patient! :P

3) KALOS REGION POKEMON
I am relatively new to Pokemon X, and I have not even reached my third badge yet,
so there is a very limited amount of Pokemon in which I can breed (or maybe even catch for you):

Pidgey, Beldum, Fletchling, Riolu, Pichu, Caterpie, Scatterbug (Modern/Sun/Polar Pattern), Weedle, Zigzagoon, Bunnelby, Ledyba, Taillow, Sentret, Bidoof, Oddish, Nincada, Shedinja, Electrike, Tentacool, Cubone, Snubbull, Scraggy, Voltorb, Starly, Rhyhorn, Burmy, Machop, Shuppet, Chansey, Ferroseed, Gulpin, Wingull, Hoppip, Skitty, Combee, Psyduck, Bagon, Whismur, Inkay, Croagunk, Mienfoo, Espurr, Nosepass, Spoink, Drifloon, Woobat, Sandile, Meditite, Amaura, Golett, Ducklett, Litleo, Doduo, Venipede, Pancham, Honedge, Hippopotas, Skiddo, Luvdisc, Abra, Swirlix, Zubat, Houndour, Eevee, Pansage, Panpour, Pansear, Flabebe (any colour), Helioptile, Furfrou, Dunsparce, Plusle, Volbeat, Illumise, Snorlax, Smeargle, Absol, Zangoose, Kangaskhan, Solrock, Hawlucha, Sigilyph, Geodude, Farfetch'd

- Add me via my FC on the left and mention your own FC, with the Pokemon you want
- Each person may request for 3 Pokemon each. Until after you obtain your Pokemon(s), you may request for more.

P/S: If I have given you the wrong egg by accident (hopefully not!), please notify me and I will trade you the right egg!

This line of words will be in RED if this thread is temporarily closed.

Happy hatching! :P

READY TO TRADE
Mr.Crypolic: Phione
AwesomeAsh22 (Cole): Charmander, Zubat
Klutzz: Phione, Riolu
remorade: Phione, Squirtle, Houndour, Golett, Inkay
bamman (Froggy.M): Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Skiddo, Swirlix, Dunsparce, Bidoof, Combee, Drifloon, Bunnelby, Squirtle, Golett

BREEDING IN PROGRESS
x

TRADED
Nezha: Phione
Shachi (Yui♥ ): Phione
Freddy (Bob/Diego): Phione, Squirtle
nygma29: Phione, Mudkip, Torchic, Swirlix
Jdawg2003 (Jdawg): Piplup, Turtwig

I know this is a bit much concidering the starters i asked for but tomorrow can i have a zangoose egg plz oh and ive been planning on opening a shop like this but because of school and homework i cant find the time but sometimes i could help you round here if you want
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:07 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: I know this is a bit much concidering the starters i asked for but tomorrow can i have a zangoose egg plz

You totally owe me my sleeping time, mate Wink
Here's your Zangoose egg!

*Edit: Aw man why are you cancelling my trade T.T Or else I am probably gonna be offline for good until 8 hours later or so. And wow yeah sure maybe we can collaborate on doing this if you want Smile
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.

Thank you very much and I would like all the starters please, I looked in my box and realized I traded my starters I got from AsmodeusInferno for some other mons I really wanted, again I am really sorry for asking for so much.
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:19 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Thank you very much and I would like all the starters please, I looked in my box and realized I traded my starters I got from AsmodeusInferno for some other mons I really wanted, again I am really sorry for asking for so much.

Hey no problem. I'll trade you a Chespin egg and a Froakie now.
Go online! :D

You'll probably receive the others by tomorrow, if it's okay with you Smile

(Oct 8, 2015, 11:11 AM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:07 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: I know this is a bit much concidering the starters i asked for but tomorrow can i have a zangoose egg plz

*Edit: Aw man why are you cancelling my trade T.T Or else I am probably gonna be offline for good until 8 hours later or so. And wow yeah sure maybe we can collaborate on doing this if you want Smile

Ok then ill start helping tomorrow whenni get up some pokemon from y and white2
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:22 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:11 AM)weisakura Wrote:

Ok then ill start helping tomorrow whenni get up some pokemon from y and white2

Sweeeeeeet! Tell me which Pokemon you would breed and I'll update my thread. I can also put your name in the thread title! Wink