Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway!
(Oct 8, 2015, 08:18 PM)ChJb2332 Wrote: can i please get a phione egg and a tepig
FC:2122-8810-7504
IGN:Jose

Okays! I can trade in maybe 10-30 minutes
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
thanks a lot for the pokemons Smile
 weisak Wrote:
nygma29 Wrote:Hey wei, I'm online now :P I see you were online 3 minutes ago, any chance of coming back? :P

You're really lucky - I was just about to switch off everything when I saw you onlined :P
Thanks for the awesome Hoenn pokemon, really appreciate it..... mom. :D

Hahahahah, I just realised how you'd have received those pokemon! Your mom sent over this.. Bwahahaha!
I knew the IGN would lead me to interesting situations! :P

P.S. Throwback to GSC/HGSS, where your mom used to save money for you, huh? Sigh, Just loved those games.
(Oct 8, 2015, 09:29 PM)nygma29 Wrote:
   weisakur Wrote:
nygma29 Wrote:Hey wei, I'm online now :P I see you were online 3 minutes ago, any chance of coming back? :P

You're really lucky - I was just about to switch off everything when I saw you onlined :P
Thanks for the awesome Hoenn pokemon, really appreciate it..... mom. :D

Hahahahah, I just realised how you'd have received those pokemon! Your mom sent over this.. Bwahahaha!
I knew the IGN would lead me to interesting situations! :P

P.S. Throwback to GSC/HGSS, where your mom used to save money for you, huh? Sigh, Just loved those games.

Didn't it start in silver/gold? i remember it being a pain in pokemon silver when i was little. getting calls from random trainers and randomly your mom calls and is like "i've spent your money on things you don't need yay"
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
 Sha Wrote:Didn't it start in silver/gold? i remember it being a pain in pokemon silver when i was little. getting calls from random trainers and randomly your mom calls and is like "i've spent your money on things you don't need yay"

Yeah! GSC is Gold, Silver and Crystal!  Smile
Oh God! Those phone calls! :P Youngster Joey, specially!
(Oct 8, 2015, 09:48 PM)nygma29 Wrote:
   Shach Wrote:Didn't it start in silver/gold? i remember it being a pain in pokemon silver when i was little. getting calls from random trainers and randomly your mom calls and is like "i've spent your money on things you don't need yay"

Yeah! GSC is Gold, Silver and Crystal!  Smile
Oh God! Those phone calls! :P Youngster Joey, specially!

Quoting from Bulbapedia: "She will save the player's money at their request so that a quarter of the money won from each battle is automatically sent to her, and money can be deposited and withdrawn from her (in HeartGold and SoulSilver, if the player has $999,999 on hand then no additional money earned from battles will be sent to her, contrary to what the end-of-battle dialogue claims). She occasionally buys decorations, damage-reducing Berries, or other items (listed below) with the player's money, then apologizes for spending the money she is saving. Her cooking specialty is the Cinnabar Volcano Burger."
Mannn... it's been such a long time since I've played GSC! Gonna whip up my Gameboy and play em again, that's for sure :D

Yeah Nygma I totally laughed when your Pokemon came in!
"Your Mom wants to trade with you" "Your Mom gave you a nice" "Your Mom sent you [insert Pokemon name]"
Beautiful IGN, that is.
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.

Sure thing! Smile Early congrats on completing your starter collection!
If you're online now I could trade you in maybe 10-15 minutes time.

Current progress:
READY TO TRADE
Mr.Crypolic: Phione
nygma29: Phione, Mudkip, Torchic, Swirlix
AwesomeAsh22 (Cole): Charmander, Zubat
Klutzz: Phione, Riolu
remorade: Phione, Squirtle, Houndour, Golett, Inkay
Jdawg2003 (Jdawg): Piplup, Turtwig

BREEDING IN PROGRESS
bamman (Froggy.M): Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Skiddo, Swirlix, Dunsparce, Bidoof, Combee, Drifloon, Bunnelby, Squirtle, Golett

TRADED
Nezha: Phione
Shachi (Yui ): Phione
Freddy (Bob/Diego): Phione, Squirtle
[/quote]

Sorry for delays, but I have school and all... So I don't have that much time, but I think I will have time this 4:00 p.m. If you can! Thanks in advance!
(Oct 9, 2015, 05:35 AM)remorade Wrote: Sure thing! Smile Early congrats on completing your starter collection!
If you're online now I could trade you in maybe 10-15 minutes time.

Current progress:
READY TO TRADE
Mr.Crypolic: Phione
nygma29: Phione, Mudkip, Torchic, Swirlix
AwesomeAsh22 (Cole): Charmander, Zubat
Klutzz: Phione, Riolu
remorade: Phione, Squirtle, Houndour, Golett, Inkay
Jdawg2003 (Jdawg): Piplup, Turtwig

BREEDING IN PROGRESS
bamman (Froggy.M): Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Skiddo, Swirlix, Dunsparce, Bidoof, Combee, Drifloon, Bunnelby, Squirtle, Golett

TRADED
Nezha: Phione
Shachi (Yui ): Phione
Freddy (Bob/Diego): Phione, Squirtle

Sorry for delays, but I have school and all... So I don't have that much time, but I think I will have time this 4:00 p.m. If you can! Thanks in advance!
[/quote]

Just got back from school any help needed breeding
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Oct 9, 2015, 05:35 AM)remorade Wrote: Sorry for delays, but I have school and all... So I don't have that much time, but I think I will have time this 4:00 p.m. If you can! Thanks in advance!

Dear remorade! Is your Pokemon IGN 'Vince'?
Because suddenly two friends (you and bamman) with different Mii names AND Pokemon IGNs onlined at the same time so I had no idea which one of them was you!  :s
So, just to sum up some stuff: Your Mii is called Colleen and your Pokemon IGN is Vince - is that correct? Smile

bamman's probably scared of me now since I traded and game-chat-ed him twice to ask him whether he's you or not x.x

(Oct 9, 2015, 07:22 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: Just got back from school any help needed breeding

Hey Jdawg! Wow thanks so much for the generous offer... well I'm left with Caleb's starters. Need to breed Hoenn, Johto (except Cyndaquil), Kanto and Unova starters still, haha! It's okay if you're busy - I can manage it Smile

*Update: I'm DONE!!! :D YAY

Dear Caleb - I am able to trade all your starters now Smile Please prepare about 15 Pokemon to trade me (Magikarps will do! xD )

(Oct 9, 2015, 09:39 AM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2015, 05:35 AM)remorade Wrote: Sorry for delays, but I have school and all... So I don't have that much time, but I think I will have time this 4:00 p.m. If you can! Thanks in advance!

Dear remorade! Is your Pokemon IGN 'Vince'?
Because suddenly two friends (you and bamman) with different Mii names AND Pokemon IGNs onlined at the same time so I had no idea which one of them was you!  :s
So, just to sum up some stuff: Your Mii is called Colleen and your Pokemon IGN is Vince - is that correct? Smile

bamman's probably scared of me now since I traded and game-chat-ed him twice to ask him whether he's you or not x.x

(Oct 9, 2015, 07:22 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: Just got back from school any help needed breeding

Hey Jdawg! Wow thanks so much for the generous offer... well I'm left with Caleb's starters. Need to breed Hoenn, Johto (except Cyndaquil), Kanto and Unova starters still, haha! It's okay if you're busy - I can manage it Smile

*Update: I'm DONE!!! :D YAY

Dear Caleb - I am able to trade all your starters now Smile Please prepare about 15 Pokemon to trade me (Magikarps will do! xD )
Embrace the karp,,
In it i typed in my twitch name it came up and so did pokemon forever and our accounts popped up
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die