Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway!
(Oct 9, 2015, 11:18 PM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2015, 11:11 PM)ZombieNinjaTroll Wrote: It has been 8 minutes and your offline -____-

Anyway, I'll be in the Verdanturf Town poke center until 11:56 in my timezone.
Umm but you really are't online! o.o"
Can't see you in my PSS, try online-ing again Smile

Turns out my internet was off. Reconecting.
(Oct 9, 2015, 11:21 PM)ZombieNinjaTroll Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2015, 11:11 PM)ZombieNinjaTroll Wrote: It has been 8 minutes and your offline -____-

WAIT oh my gosh something was weird. Please trade me back in 5 minutes and return me that previous egg.
I had all your eggs in my party and they weren't there. I need to rebreed them - I am so so sorry

You can downrep me - it's all my fault. I'm so so sorry
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Oct 9, 2015, 11:25 PM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2015, 11:21 PM)ZombieNinjaTroll Wrote:

WAIT oh my gosh something was weird. Please trade me back in 5 minutes and return me that previous egg.
I had all your eggs in my party and they weren't there. I need to rebreed them - I am so so sorry

You can downrep me - it's all my fault. I'm so so sorry

Don't worry! I'm not mad.
(Oct 9, 2015, 11:32 PM)ZombieNinjaTroll Wrote: Don't worry! I'm not mad.
Really, really humongously big thanks for being patient with my saving faults, and returning the egg Smile
I'd rep you back but I have to wait till tomorrow as I have reached my maximum reps for today
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.

Amazing giveaway! Thanks for the eggs! Wink
(Oct 9, 2015, 11:37 PM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2015, 11:32 PM)ZombieNinjaTroll Wrote: Don't worry! I'm not mad.
Really, really humongously big thanks for being patient with my saving faults, and returning the egg Smile
I'd rep you back but I have to wait till tomorrow as I have reached my maximum reps for today

Your welcome! Thanks for the eggs! Wink See ya!
(Oct 9, 2015, 11:38 PM)ZombieNinjaTroll Wrote: Amazing giveaway! Thanks for the eggs! Wink
No problem Smile If it's possible may I know if all the eggs were correct after you hatched them? Smile
Because the egg I traded you accidentally was for another person - thanks for returning it!

(Oct 9, 2015, 11:41 PM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2015, 11:38 PM)ZombieNinjaTroll Wrote: Amazing giveaway! Thanks for the eggs! Wink
No problem Smile If it's possible may I know if all the eggs were correct after you hatched them? Smile
Because the egg I traded you accidentally was for another person - thanks for returning it!

I'll try! See ya! Wink
who ever wan phione just pm me... Smile
(Oct 10, 2015, 01:46 AM)eddytay1234 Wrote: who ever wan phione just pm me... Smile

And for starters pm me
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die