Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway!
(Oct 12, 2015, 09:05 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: I might not be able to do this for a while because ive got to practise sign language for a mass on friday
No worries - the crowd's coming down now - I think I'll only bump this thread after my exams Smile
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
Can I get chimchar
My friend code is 104919234182
(Oct 14, 2015, 05:30 AM)Cooolduck Wrote: Can I get chimchar
My friend code is 104919234182

Sure, remember to add me back Smile
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
hey could i please get a HA torchic. HA froakie and a chespin please. I have already added wei. thanks in advanced Smile
I want this freaking Gligar HA! And, can I may have Cyndaquil HA too?

FC:2809-9217-0792
can i have charmander ha and the godly squirtle eggmove and a phione? thx!
I would like a Chansey and a Combee.
You already have me as a friend Smile
IGN: Summer
Could I get a Phione? FC and IGN to the left :D
(Oct 16, 2015, 02:16 AM)GavinKillerz Wrote: can i have charmander ha and the godly squirtle eggmove and a phione? thx!

just saying for phione its best to get in touch with eddy and ill sort out the other requests in a while because of homework
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Hey! I'd really like chespin and froakie (if possible with ha), only starters I don't have yet! I don't want to sound greedy, but a speed boost torchic would be awesome too

Let me know whose FC to add. Also, I don't have time now, maybe tonight and otherwise tomorrow. If there are any pokemon y pokemon you don't have yet let me know and I can breed them to trade for these