Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Telepathy Dialga Giveaway ( 8 Reserved / No More Left)
Thumbs Up 
Black's Giveaway: VGC BR Telepathy Dialga (Out of Stock)

Another rather hiatus, one play-through of FE Fates, and maybe Pokemon Yellow version later, I've wanted to help do another giveaway this time featuring a Japanese event Pokemon even some VGC players want on their teams: a VGC legal Telepathy Dialga. This Japanese Dialga is from the movie promotion for the Pokemon: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages in Japan where people can go to select locations to download one of many exclusive event Pokemons. So basically anyone might ask why is this Dialga being asked for trades? Well Telepathy is a great ability to have in VGC where the partner cannot harm the user so you can use a move like Earthquake, Surf, Explosion, etc and won't take damage at all. Pressure isn't honestly good for Dialga in VGC due to the timer and how fast-paced the format is at the moment. The only "downside" is this HA Dialga always has a Modest Nature therefore it can't run a Trick Room-Based Nature, then again why won't anyone want to want a max special attack Dialga anyways. This giveaway was made possible by @GMX since he was the one who helped me get the Dialga. Before I can start doing this giveaway, there has to be some important ground rules:

Update (3/16/2016)
: So checked back and we only have about 11 Dialgas reserved and about 5 of them left for anyone to pick up. All you need to do is fill out the forms and trade with me within the next 6 days its just that simple. The earlier people can trade with me to pick up their Dialgas, the better it is for me to do more of these event Pokemon giveaways in the future. Likewise everyone on this list has until Wednesday of next week to pick up their Dialgas via trade. That's basically all what I have to say.

Update #2: For those who haven't gotten their Dialgas PM me regarding when do you want to receive it or if you are available to trade.

MY FC: 4639 - 9731 - 8477 / IGN Kevin

Current Status: Offline

Taking a Break

1. Fill out a form listed below with the proper information. (IMPORTANT)
  2. THIS IS NOT A GTS GIVEAWAY! Rather a Direct Trades via exchanging FCs with each other. Please do not something like "I already added you" or something similar since 1) I have a New 3DS FC to use and 2) I'm going to be deleting FCs in the end for more direct trade giveaways for events.
  3. Please don't mention anything regarding "editing" the set language (Japanese) or ribbons of the Dialga. Thing is if anyone edits the Dialga in that fashion, chances are it won't be legal to use on Battle Spot Special or even VGC events.
  4. I'm going to have an online / offline post to indicate if I'm available to trade for the following hours. Usually I'm available around 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM Pacific / GMT: - 8 so trade within those hours.
  5. This isn't a GTS giveaway, rather Direct Trade solely because I cannot distribute the Dialgas which all have their Wishing ribbons. Don't asked me to do a GTS trade otherwise I'll skip the person entirely.
  6. Indicate the time zone so I can trade with you during that time. This is important since I need to know if I can even trade with the person so in case we have to arrange something if our schedules conflict.
  7. Don't ask me to hold a Dialga, otherwise I'll won't trade

[Image: dialga.gif]
Dialga @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Telepathy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Trick Room
- Protect

Here's the GTS form everyone should fill out if anyone wants an Telepathy Dialga:

Trade Form
IGN (In-Game Name): Kevin (using my actual game)
Friend Code: FC 4639 - 9731 - 8477
Time Available: 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Time Zone: US Pacific / GMT: -8 (NOTE: If anyone doesn't indicate the timezone, I'll skip you entirely.)
Message on PSS: EQ Dialga (This is my message on the PSS).
Trade any Pokemon[b]

[b]# Of [Image: dialga.gif]Left: 1

Reps as a compensation would be nice if anyone is generous.  

Reserved List (Completed Trades ):

Name / Pokemon / ID (Disregard this since this is how I check if I've already traded with someone.
1) VectorPrime - Honedge - 35461
2) Haleou - Misdreavus - 04466
3) Abby - Phione -62721
4)KeNzO264 - Sandshrew - 19541
5) Rurek - Ralts - 58406
6) nightburstpkmn- Noibat - 42759
7) Eugenio Serperior - 38541
8) T-Sizzle Cacnea - 02596
9) Itsov Roselia 38961
10) pokePRiSMA Marowak - 41947
11) Naosuke - Froakie 64538
12) Aiorix - Spheal - 58455
13) Rodrigo Dario - Tailow - 21418
14)RedheadedAmpharos Arceus event

RESERVED
15) sater10 - Rufflet
16) jthr3
17) G1f the Drift
18) Jaff - Riolu - 07027
19) DuskAngelis
20) wartty - Growlithe - 11251
21) Tridentbolt - Gible - 34723
22) phantonlara - traded
23) Nukenstien
24) Wolf5000x
25) Billiwonka - traded
26) NBK Nyikee
27) mito0212 - Carvanha - 49942
28) TaylorBubbles - Wailmer - 27986
29) br3ndy - Tauros - 64162

Skipped List:

Everyone has until next Wednesday (11:00 PM / GMT: -8 ) to trade for their Dialgas otherwise I'll entirely skip you. Since this will be done via direct trading, this process will take time and no extra Dialgas trade. There will be only 30 Dialgas traded within the next four days so be quick to get one.
IGN (In-Game Name): VectorPRIME
Friend Code: 4141-1900-6260
Time Available: 11:40 AM to 2 AM
Time Zone: US GMT -7(Mountain Time)
Message on PSS: I don't know what PSS is to be honest with you. My message in the Pokemon game itself on my profile? Because that's "5-6IV Honedges!!"

I tried to add the FC you said was your new one, it said it doesn't exist.
alright let me fix a couple of things since I'm using a new 3ds model I got just recently

Edit: 4639 - 9731 - 8477 IGN Kevin
IGN: Haelou
Friend Code: 388371937352
Time Available: 10:30 AM to 1 AM (next day obviously)
Time Zone: Mountain (GMT -7)
Message on PSS: BAN ZIGZAGOON!

Same as above, your friend code is invalid
I'm currently online in case people want to trade
Thank you, will +Rep when I get home, can't on a proxy server at work.
Same ^ Thank you so much! Smile
IGN: Abby
Friend Code: 4957.3900.6218
Time Available: 4:20 PM - 10:00 PM 
Time Zone: Eastern
Message on PSS: Let's Trade!
Your number one flying-type trainer!
IGN (In-Game Name): KEN
Friend Code: 2337-6043-1310
Time Available: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM 
Time Zone: US Pacific (i'm from Brazil, but i'm using PST to be easier)
Message on PSS: S2
Ign:  grnk
fc: 1607-4715-8048
time available: 23.38 - 24.00
time zone: CET
message on pss: nice to meet you
if you don't mind we can trade now