Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] The Summoner of Night Honchkrow vs. The Secluded Bird Staraptor{Closed}
Can I have them both? If not I will have staraptor
IGN- Josh
FC- 0662-3869-8711
May I have both

Ign:Tegan
FC:3797-6800-9572
If they are still available may I have one of each?

<------- FC
(Dec 4, 2014, 02:41 PM)Pelias26 Wrote: If they are still available may I have one of each?
Ign is Colin

<------- FC
Everyone before this post has been added. Let me know when you guys and gals are ready.
(Dec 4, 2014, 03:05 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Everyone before this post has been added. Let me know when you guys and gals are ready.

Getting on now, ill be ready in a sec if your also ready to trade.
(Dec 4, 2014, 03:05 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Everyone before this post has been added. Let me know when you guys and gals are ready.

I'm ready. It's weird my PM's are locked? I'll have time to play around with it when I have time. I'm ready Smile
Im ready now as well

Edit: thanks for both of them, your the best
Thank you SO MUCH. >~< You're the best! 4th gen is the game I started on so the Staraptor is awesome. 10/10! ;D BTW, If you need help with anything, PM me (or when I get it to work) if you need anything. Best regards, Ninetales.

P.S. How do you make these so quick? PokeGen?
(Dec 4, 2014, 03:32 PM)Ninetales Wrote: Thank you SO MUCH. >~< You're the best! 4th gen is the game I started on so the Staraptor is awesome. 10/10! ;D BTW, If you need help with anything, PM me (or when I get it to work) if you need anything.  Best regards, Ninetales.

P.S. How do you make these so quick? PokeGen?
I have my methods and definitely not PokeGen. I usually breed one the way I want it with natures and IVs. Then depending on the giveaway I will EV train it real quick and then clone it.