Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Tiny problem/Disclaimer
As you guys might know, I host weekly giveaways. Well, my week 4 giveaway will be closed until Monday. The week 5 giveaway will start Monday also. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience Sad I just have to fufill around 100 promises I made on a different thread.
No problem @moo311 , you are doing a lot for us with your giveaways, so don't worry. :D
@moo311

I don't know why you are doing these weekly giveaways or what you motivation is for doing them weekly. I'm not sure, I'm not going to try to understand either.. but you should really take a break, or maybe consider making them every other week to give yourself more time. Free shinies are awesome and all, but running 2 giveaways in a week may be too much for you. Nobody would be upset it you postponed the week 5 giveaway so you can finish week 4 next week, and if they are then they can consult a box of tissues about it. 

Maybe it's the "New first-time mom" in me speaking, but I'm worried about you Smile Take it easy Moo... we'll all love you just the same  Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Yo it's all good @moo311 , if people get mad at you for fulfilling promises then they're not understanding how generous you really are Smile I mean, a giveaway every week, that's pretty time consuming in itself. So don't stress about it, it's no problem at all :D
Lol I couldn't state it better than the people above ^-^