Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM
@wightvoid It's fine Blush You might want to specify that they are holding Destiny Knots and are not Hidden Ability. I don't know if this applies to all the Dittos though. Breeding-Dittos with HA have an overall higher useability, just a heads up
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Jan 28, 2018, 03:29 PM)PerchPond Wrote: @wightvoid It's fine Blush You might want to specify that they are holding Destiny Knots and are not Hidden Ability. I don't know if this applies to all the Dittos though. Breeding-Dittos with HA have an overall higher useability, just a heads up

This would be Kane not informing me on these. Those specifc ones were his idea. I will fix this, message me please.
(Jan 28, 2018, 03:29 PM)PerchPond Wrote: @wightvoid It's fine Blush You might want to specify that they are holding Destiny Knots and are not Hidden Ability. I don't know if this applies to all the Dittos though. Breeding-Dittos with HA have an overall higher useability, just a heads up

Wait a sec lol These are built by what Kane informed me for Hidden POWER you were looking for Hidden ABILITY. Let me cook up a few real fast though.
(Jan 28, 2018, 03:28 PM)LootSocrates Wrote:
(Jan 28, 2018, 03:24 PM)wightvoid Wrote:
(Jan 28, 2018, 03:13 PM)LootSocrates Wrote: Pokemon Deposited- Metapod
Level of Deposited- 7 
Gender- Male
Message- RED FOX
Nature of Ditto wanted: Timid

Requesting a level 100 max IV Ditto, please.

IGN: Mark
# 0619-9357-3729
Not seeing yours in the GTS my man, you may have been sniped.

Seems to still be there. I'm on Y if that makes a difference.

Yeah this wil only work on S/M/US/UM GTS system.
Ah, ok. Thanks for trying all the same. Sorry for the confusion.
(Jan 28, 2018, 03:35 PM)wightvoid Wrote:

Wait a sec lol These are built by what Kane informed me for Hidden POWER you were looking for Hidden ABILITY. Let me cook up a few real fast though.
@wightvoid No, I was well aware of me requesting the Hidden Power specific Ditto. It's just that breeding Ditto's are better in general if they have Hidden Ability in pretty much all cases I can think of, so that's why I stated that the one I got was not HA, which could be an improvement to the giveaway IMO (since they are genned/cloned, it's "easy" to fix)

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@wightvoid 
Pokemon Deposited- Metapod
Level of Deposited-13
Gender-female
Message-Please trade pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.
Nature of Ditto wanted: Adamant
(Jan 28, 2018, 04:03 PM)Sweetstar2001 Wrote: @wightvoid 
Pokemon Deposited- Metapod
Level of Deposited-13
Gender-female
Message-Please trade pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.
Nature of Ditto wanted: Adamant
Just sent it! Enjoy!
Pokemon Deposited: Metapod
Level of Deposited: 11
IGN: Mage
Nature of Ditto wanted: Adament (6IV)
(Jan 28, 2018, 04:59 PM)TheArchMage Wrote: Pokemon Deposited: Metapod
Level of Deposited: 11
IGN: Mage
Nature of Ditto wanted: Adament (6IV)
SENT! Enjoy man!