17 51.52%
Mega-Gardevoir
24.24%
8 24.24%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Weekly Giveaway: Kangaskhan
Hey everyone, I am back again with results from the poll from last week being Mega Kangaskhan. This week I am going to spend a little more time in order to make everything easier to read and understand. Also this time the giveaway will only be happening for the weekend. I have started school and I don't have the ability to trade during the week so the weekend will be the best for me to get trades done.

So before I get to the build lets make sure we set up some guidelines. This is a GTS giveaway, meaning that all trades are to be planed to be done though the GTS. In order to make this as easy as possible for me make we need to make sure all pokemon deposited are the same. I choose a level 1 Magikarp last week and that seemed to work. (Magikarp are very easy to catch and are the easiest pokemon to hatch so it should be quick to catch and breed one for this giveaway) This week the Kangaskhan will be at level 100 so you could set the level requirement to 91+ or any and I can find it. Finally I need you to write "bdsaxophone" in your message box on the GTS which helps me spot your karp quickly.

Ideally your post would look something like this:

IGN: ______________
Gender of Magikarp: Male or Female

Now lets get to the build!

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
Mega Ability: Parental Bond
EVs: 212 HP / 92 ATK / 60 DEF / 20 SpD / 124 SPE
Nature: Adamant
  • Fake Out
  • Return
  • Power-Up Punch
  • Sucker Punch

With this set and EVs we are to:

1. Take a max atk Superpower from Landorus-T
  2. Take a max atk Low Kick from other Mega-Kangaskhans
  3. Outspeed Breloom, Scizor, Bisharp, Mega-Tyranitar with positive speed
  4. 2HKO 252 HP Aegislash in Shiled Form

If you fear Landorus-T then you should change the set to something like this

EVs: 212 HP / 124 ATK / 48 DEF / 124 SPE
Moves:
  • Sucker Punch
  • Return
  • Power-Up Punch
  • Ice Punch

As with before you are still able to take a max atk Superpower from Landorus-T but with the added atk on Kang and the Ice Punch you are able to have a Guaranteed OHKO after an Intimidate if they are running the Landorus-T like I gave away last week.

Alright, that is it for this week. Make sure to vote above for next weeks giveaway. It is between Mega-Salamence, Heatran, or Mega-Gardevoir so make sure that you vote so you get your choice!
IGN: Brook
Magikarp Gender: female
IGN: Pedro
Gender of the Magikarp: Female
Euegene
0533-6877-9057
lvl 25 male magikarp
May I have one
IGN: Mitchell
Gender of the Magikarp: Female

Magikarp is level 15. Thanks!
IGN: Ronnie

its level one

msg is bdsaxophone
Thank you!
IGN: Athan
Gender of magicarp: Female
Level of magicarp: 15

Thank u much!
IGN: teamplaya36
Gender or magikarp: male

Thank you, man!!!
I just went through the GTS and got everyone that had followed the guidelines for the giveaway. If you didn't put a lvl 1-10 into the GTS then I couldn't find yours and you haven't received one.
IGN chad
Female level 1