34 43.59%
Ditto w/ 0 Spe IV
23.08%
18 23.08%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Weekly Giveaway: Landorus-T
Hey everyone, So I tried powersaves and it took up more time than I would have thought but I still want to help out the community. I have decided that I will be doing weekly giveaways of different competitive pokemon. I am planning on every week changing the pokemon to a new one. I want to do a poll in order to get an idea on what people want but first of all I will be having a Landorus-T give away.

Note: These pokemon were caught on my game and altered by powersaves after.

So here is the the Landorus-T I will be giving away and a little about it from naitre and his post on Landorus-T:

Landorus-T @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 152 HP + 248 ATK + 8 DEF + 30 SpD +72 SPE
  • Earthquake
  • Rock Slide
  • U-Turn
  • Knock Off

A base speed of 91 isn’t really anything to write home about, so equipping Landorus-T with a Choice Scarf definitely changes things. Superpower provides a hard hit to Ferrothorn, a common player in the VGC world, and U-Turn provides a decent dent in bulky Cresselia’s HP. Knock Off is a great alternative to Superpower because it hits so many Pokemon hard, and leaves them potentially useless without their held item. This is a basic set that many Landorus-T users run, and for good reason…it works.

248+ Atk Landorus-T Superpower vs. 252 HP / 84 Def Ferrothorn: 230-272 (65.3 - 77.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

248+ Atk Landorus-T Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Latios: 304-358 (100.6 - 118.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

248+ Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Bisharp: 152-180 (107.8 - 127.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

248+ Atk Landorus-T Rock Slide vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Talonflame: 200-236 (129.8 - 153.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

248+ Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 292-348 (174.8 - 208.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

248+ Atk Landorus-T Superpower vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Breloom: 97-115 (71.8 - 85.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

*Though I don't have Superpower on this build you can easily change that by going to the move tutor.

Finally the way that you get the Landorus-T will be though the GTS as this makes it to where you can put it on and I can get to it as I can. If I happen to miss you let me know and we can work out a direct trade.

It would make things lots easier if you could all deposit the same pokemon and because of this I will ask that you deposit a level 1 Magikarp either gender. And to make sure that I get to everyone I will ask you to post something like this so I can check who I sent one too. Also if you leave the message of "bdsaxophone" that will help me sort though them faster. The Landorous-T is at lvl 50. Make sure that you don't set the level of your want higher than that.

IGN: _____________
Gender of Magikarp: M or F
ign: Mauricio
female magikarp
=D
IGN: Simone
Female Magikarp

Thank you for the giveaway Smile
IGN: Brendan
Gender of Magikarp: F
IGN: Rafael
Gender of Magikarp: Female
Level:10

Thanks for doing giveaways!

IGN:Cody
Pokemon: MagiKarp
Level:10
IGN: Pedro
Female Magikarp

Thank you so much!
IGN: Rob
GTS Message: bdsaxophone
IGN: Jarom
Gender of Magikarp: Female

ur the best!
I messaged everyone if I had problems getting the pokemon to you. If you didn't get an email or a Landorus-T send me a message and we can figure out what is wrong.