Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] You Choose!
Wink 
Im going to start doing giveaways! Please leave comments below on what pokemon, what stasts, and what item you would like it to hold  Big Grin   I was thinking about mass cloning shiny Silvally and doing that as my first giveaway! But its completely up to you guys  Heart

Thank you!
Having the shiny Silvally event would be cool, but I'd quite like a shiny Type:Null as well.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
shiny mews Smile
@Madigine 
Bit of a difficult suggestion but each of the ash hat pikachu's from the recent event so people can collect them all

maybe collect them from other users willing to have them cloned? Would probably be hard to find people with each one though

Christmas is coming up so what about a (shiny)Christmas GA. (Abomasnow=Xmas tree, Delibird=Santa, ect)
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Nov 3, 2017, 03:45 PM)Madigine Wrote: Im going to start doing giveaways! Please leave comments below on what pokemon, what stasts, and what item you would like it to hold  Big Grin   I was thinking about mass cloning shiny Silvally and doing that as my first giveaway! But its completely up to you guys  Heart

Thank you!

I would really like a ash hat shiny pikachu will you be able to gen one?
I vote for Mythical Pokemon give away
Event Marshadows!  Smile

I guess there are many people here who didn't have the opportunity to get one!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
Hard to get event only pokemon.
Uber Tentacruel ? I love this set.

Tentacruel @ Leftovers
Ability: Liquid Ooze 
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 HP/ 4 Def / 252 SpD

- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Protect
- Scald