Lvl: 100
Nature: Timid
IV: 31 31 31 30 30 31
Nickname: Ground
Moves: Transform

Thanks Smile
Luxury Ball - Because they're worth it.
My IGN is Ivan, I asked for the Kingdra a while ago, are you online? Smile
(Jan 31, 2015, 09:13 AM)marrify Wrote: ive decided im going to gen all the pokemon before i start trading. i will post in this tread when all pokemon are finished

Alright I'll check back here once in a while to check if your done. Thanks for the update!

EDIT: Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly. I'm loving the Mega Gardevoir and I'll probably post another soon if you don't mind.

Thanks again Smile

This is another request if you don't mind!! I really appreciate all this work you are doing. It really helps to play competitively when you are able to access the pokemon you want with the moves you want it with!

I've sent you a PM with the pokemon instead, Thanks!
sorry to say this guys but im done genning. i get completely overwhelmed by the amount of requests i get. i was happy to help for the few days i was genning but i just cant do it anymore. i will get the people i havent gotten yet but any requests after this post will not be completed im very sorry
Thank you so much man I apprectiate it! Smile
(Jan 31, 2015, 02:10 PM)marrify Wrote: sorry to say this guys but im done genning. i get completely overwhelmed by the amount of requests i get. i was happy to help for the few days i was genning but i just cant do it anymore. i will get the people i havent gotten yet but any requests after this post will not be completed im very sorry

You don't need to be sorry!! I have not done genning myself but I can only imagine how overwhelming the amount of requests you have received must be. I would like to give you a BIG thank you for all that you have contributed to the community. If you can't get to my post (right before this one), it's okay! I'm grateful for everything you have done and honestly really appreciate it.

Thanks Smile
Dude don't worry about it you helped so many people after all you're only human :D
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Jan 31, 2015, 02:10 PM)marrify Wrote: sorry to say this guys but im done genning. i get completely overwhelmed by the amount of requests i get. i was happy to help for the few days i was genning but i just cant do it anymore. i will get the people i havent gotten yet but any requests after this post will not be completed im very sorry

Please don´t be sorry! You really did very well and we are really greatfull for what you´ve done. Dont look at what you could have done but what you have done Smile People can act selfish and dont see the effort you put in your work (i know what i´m talking about^^) just look at the guys you made happy with what you´ve done

wow writing something like this is pretty hard in english xD
Luxury Ball - Because they're worth it.