Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY]? mew HAtrio US [CLOSED]
So here's the thing, didn't know my old email account was subscribe to pokemon newsletter. I cant use this codes because I'm playing PAL. Hope they are still working though.

mew: a6z5wthyeepydydl
articuno: a6z2jmelt38rwdj7
moltres: a6z4jrhg6llwu2jc
zapdos: a6z3jp8fsgkqet5

Just say if you used the code/s or not useable so that we don't get other people's hopes up that they are still available

And if anyone got any spare EU darkrai codes i would gladly accept it. I'm at the middle east so it's impossible to get one.
Ty for articuno and moltres codes. The zapdos code has some missing though. Thank you very much again kind sir
Well, I tried, but it said it had already been received. I only tried with the Mew code though, since I already have the HA Legendary Bird Trio.
(Jul 3, 2016, 04:50 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Well, I tried, but it said it had already been received. I only tried with the Mew code though, since I already have the HA Legendary Bird Trio.
@ForestEmerald you still need a mew code?
I'm fine, thanks.
(Jul 4, 2016, 01:15 PM)cudelfield Wrote:
(Jul 3, 2016, 04:50 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Well, I tried, but it said it had already been received. I only tried with the Mew code though, since I already have the HA Legendary Bird Trio.
@ForestEmerald you still need a mew code?
ME! ME! I WANNA MEW CODE! ME! USA! USA! USA!  :D :D :D
I tried the articuno cuz its the last legendary i needed for my dex but it's already been recieved Sad darn XD
oh i hadn't seen the second comment... :P
(Jul 4, 2016, 02:26 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I'm fine, thanks.

Ok, ill be giving to @tokyolostboy then
Does anyone have a spare Moltres/Articuno codes?

(I'm EU btw)

Thanks Smile
I'll take any free spare codes. PM me.