Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] six rare Pokémon
Could i get the rest of the pokemon (except Genesect)? No problem if i need to wait for the rest of people who wants to trade to.
Ready to trade. I want Marshadow,  Genesect, Meloetta and Darkrai, primairly 'cause I don't own any. If you could add a Celebi too, I'd be glad.
Is is possible if you could reserve one of each for me?
@Mr. Ultracool Many thanks for this (literally) ultracool giveway!

Can I have a Marshadow? (Well, actually I would like to have all of them if possible! Big Grin)

When can we link trade and what is your time zone? Mine is UTC+08:00 (China Time Zone)
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
So, I'm back online now Big Grin  Sorry for not being online for a while, but I ws really busy yesterday...

@Kuso Ga Are you online?
I'm back again.
So, I'm ofline again. It's getting late around here.
I'm back again.
@Mr. Ultracool
Sorry, I was driving. Will you be online around this time tomorrow or wednesday in the morning?
This is amazing! If possible (and not too greedy), I would love to get one of each. These are so hard to come by in Australia. Thanks Smile
@Mr. Ultracool 

Can I reserve a Marshadow (preferable Jolly)  a Celebi and a Darkrai (preferable Timid)
(Nov 20, 2017, 01:45 PM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: So, I'm ofline again. It's getting late around here.

Ready to trade when you are @Mr. Ultracool. I'll like to have all six if possible. Waiting to know what time you will be online next time. Big Grin
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~