Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

GTS System?
I am confused about the GTS system, how do you request pokemon you havent seen on your pokedex? Many people on the gts make requests for special pokemon which they propably may not have. How?

Thank you! [Hope this is the right place to ask]
You can search Pokemon you've never seen before by scrolling to the bottom of the alphabet and pressing "What Pokemon?". As for the people requesting event Pokemon, they're just the people who ask for unreasonable Pokemon. You can hide "Special" Pokemon by pressing options in the lower left corner and hitting "Don't Include".
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
to request a pokemon you havnt seen, just scroll down to where it says "what pokemon?" and type it in. it must be spelled right, so if your not sure how, look it up. also if the pokemon is a special pokemon, it can be requested, but the trade can't be done. for some reason arceus worked for be, but that is the only event/mythical pokemon i could get(not including darkrai because you can get it in one game)
:O, seemed so obvious, how did I not notice! Thank You
(Aug 12, 2016, 08:32 PM)Lightningtex Wrote: :O, seemed so obvious, how did I not notice! Thank You

Now that you know how to use GTS, just ignore the "brain dead" people offer who have zubats and literally any other pokemon you can search for but only if you give them legendaries and event pokemon that they want. I hope your GTS trades are successful.