Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Gameboy Advance Titles
Show me your Favourite GBA Titles in this Thread and explain why your choice is such a great Game.

Personaly, i love Summon Night Craftsword Story 2, because of its Unique Gameplay.
Goldensun is my favourite game because it affected my childhood and it got some nostalgia-points for me Heart
GBA is tough to remember for me, but I think I might have to back you up on GOLDEN SUN!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I remember getting a GBA SP as my first Video Gaming device. I remember playing Pac-Man/Ms. pac-man and Mario Tennis Power Tour. Later on, I playing Ruby and Sapphire which I loved.
I'm actually playing through Ruby on an Emulator since I can't get OR until Christmas. JPSalt
I played a lot of Kirby nightmare in dream land for GBA. I liked that you had check points similar to super Mario bros. But it was more intricate.
I played a lot of Mario Kart, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Pokemon. And some select GBC games. That pretty much sums it up.
I never played Mario Kart for GBA
I got a good amount of personal favorite GBA games. Honestly, it was a solid system with games, can't complain much. My favorites are:

Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald
Pokemon FireRed & LeafGreen
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Mario Tennis: Power Tour
Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie: The Game
Mario Golf: Advance Tour
Sonic Advance 1, 2 and 3
i think the GBA had a very huge impact on all the handheld-systems, and i still play a lot of gba-games sometimes.
Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga is the best GBA game for me!
(Nov 26, 2014, 07:05 AM)Twitchery14 Wrote: Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga is the best GBA game for me!

lol, totaly forgot about this one, holy moly this game is epic.