Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Generic: "Whats your favorite food" thread!
You can tell a lot about a person by what kind of food they like. Like people who like oatmeal should not be trusted.  kappa

Any who, whats your favorite food?

Mines Sushi. Eel or Octopus to be exact.

Don't have a favorite food? Tell me your favorite restaurant/fast food place!
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Jan 12, 2015, 12:38 PM)Rogue Wrote: You can tell a lot about a person by what kind of food they like. Like people who like oatmeal should not be trusted.  kappa

Any who, whats your favorite food?

Mines Sushi. Eel or Octopus to be exact.

Don't have a favorite food? Tell me your favorite restaurant/fast food place!

Eel sushi is delicious, but my favorite food at this moment in time is Brie cheese.
I like oatme-

Nah, but a spicy black bean burger usually does it for me. Throw in some coleslaw and I'll be real happy.
I've never had either of those. D:>
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
I don't like fish or seafood of any kind. Please don't hate me Rouge

My favourite food changes a lot but at the moment it's Thai Green Curry (I think that's what it's called)
(Jan 12, 2015, 01:00 PM)Eckley Wrote: I don't like fish or seafood of any kind. Please don't hate me Rouge

My favourite food changes a lot but at the moment it's Thai Green Curry (I think that's what it's called)

Ooh forgot about curry. Roast duck curry with pineapple is up near the top of my list, too.
These delicious Food, anyone who knows it ?
[Image: Pierogi_frying.jpg]
I absolutely love some good venison, but hardly ever get to go hunting. It's like a rare treat.
Alright how did you find out , i know that you can google backwards but do you actually know them? :D
How about we get to know each other Kappa