[Image: mewtwo.png]

[Image: ho-oh.png]

Blacephalon

[Image: azelf.png]

:tapu-bulu:

[Image: uxie.png]

[Image: regice.png]

[Image: virizion.png]

[Image: buizel.png] random eggs with them too, lifetime supply, may contain shiny.

[Image: nihilego.png]

Stakataka

[Image: zapdos.png]

[Image: cobalion.png]

[Image: celesteela.png]

[Image: unown.png] I random

[Image: xerneas.png] treasured

[Image: zygarde.png] x2, both loved

more cobalions

[Image: rotom.png] multiple random

[Image: ditto.png] random

many more *ask what I have, I’ll respond*
Pokemon I want in return are listed below:

Mythicals if u somehow manage, tell me which u want and which u have, exact details.

ash greninja

cap pikachus

shiny pichu

any golden or silver shinies that are rare

The event vivillons

-until legally able or able in any way, no Zeraora or eternal floette, same with shiny locked and magearna original-

feel free to make offers!
Blush Ohhhh... can this transfer to giveaway thread?
@Pwimawh_Kiogah 

As you appear to be trading for something in return for these Pokémon this is not clounted as a giveaway but would instead fit into the 'Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari' Section of the website.

@Tenebris_Kane thanks, but can I change it?
It would need to be someone with a higher rank in the website to change the thread locations unfortunately. If you message one of the moderators I am sure they would be more than happy to help. I notice @0kamii is online, maybe they will see this and be able to help? otherwise just ask one of the others, Moo311 is online often and should be able to do it so maybe ask them about it.

Your alternative is to delete the thread and start a new one but that would be a hassle  Undecided

P.S.

Can I recommend making it clearer that you want Pokémon in return for those you are offering, if you are wanting to trade all of the Pokémon on your list for others changing the sentence "Pokémon that are allowed to be given" to something like "Pokémon I am willing to trade" and adding "Pokémon I want in return are listed below" along with maybe "Feel free to make offers" (if you are willing for people to offer anything else they have available). that way it is easier to understand and you would be more likely to get people to trade with.

If you want people to know what you are trading you can also edit the title of the thread to something like 'Legendaries, Mythicals and More for Trade' since it tells people what you want to trade

Merci beaucoup!
@Pwimawh_Kiogah 

You are welcome, hopefully people will want to trade with you since you have a lot of good Pokémon on offer  Big Grin

Yes, I love this site!
Moved to "Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari"