Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Giving shiny for Lv1 bulbasaur
Rainbow 
I need a Lv1 bulbasaur with the stats 6,6,6,6,6, Not from the USA.
I'm shiny breading and getting ready for sun and moon.
A Shiny starter for all my sisters is my goul.
Breading all of my siblings haves and I need help seeing my Dittos are kinda week.

The shinys I have I got them in Wonder Tared and sadly they are missing there Dex Numbers so they be hacked.
They still make cool collectibles.
I have two that I think might have perfect IVs. I can't check it myself, so I can trade them to you for you to check. If it does have perfect IVs, I trust you to tell me.
If not, I can breed one for you.
(Jun 9, 2016, 09:12 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I have two that I think might have perfect IVs. I can't check it myself, so I can trade them to you for you to check. If it does have perfect IVs, I trust you to tell me.

You can look at the summary and tell if there perfect or not.
:D
Ones there past Lv3 it can be hard to tell, Looking for Lv 1 and if there numbers are all 6 then yes they are.
I'll breed one for you then. Is that okay?
(Jun 9, 2016, 09:00 AM)SatahFallcut Wrote: I need a Lv1 bulbasaur with the stats 6,6,6,6,6, Not from the USA.
I'm shiny breading and getting ready for sun and moon.
A Shiny starter for all my sisters is my goul.
Breading all of my siblings haves and I need help seeing my Dittos are kinda week.

The shinys I have I got them in Wonder Tared and sadly they are missing there Dex Numbers so they be hacked.
They still make cool collectibles.

I don't think hacked pokemon have missing dex numbers. I think you're just lacking the national dex. Unless you mean that the pokemon doesn't have the pentagon which again doesn't mean that the pokemon is necessarily hacked it was just caught before Gen 6. But of course they could've been hacked before Gen 6. It's hard to tell the difference between legit and hacked shinies as breeders can breed a legit 6IV shiny but it is highly unlikely. I've bred a legit 5 IV shiny but only I know that it is legit. If I ever traded it away people will assume that I hacked it.
(Jun 9, 2016, 09:21 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I'll breed one for you then. Is that okay?

I have a male that's all 6 so if you get a female, I have a shiny with your name on it.
The shinys are
Dustox named Dune in loveball
Kabuto
Butterfree
Darkai the Furfrou. < == real shiny, not hacked my baby niece cot it and named it.
Funny how you hand a 4 year old a 2DS, shes on it for 30 and shes the one who fined a shiny and names it.

pic 1
I just got a male with all 6, I'm trying for a female now.
Heart 
(Jun 9, 2016, 09:54 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I just got a male with all 6, I'm trying for a female now.

>u< So wondering, what kind of pokeball are they in? Grass ball? o ^ o
Most likely not but I can dream. lol
Sorry, I'm on ORAS so there aren't those kind of pokeballs. I'm pretty sure they're regular ones.
(Jun 9, 2016, 10:19 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Sorry, I'm on ORAS so there aren't those kind of pokeballs. I'm pretty sure they're regular ones.

That's fine sugs. :D