Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New Here
Howdy there guys, MadamGlitch here. I've been a fan of the Pokemon series since the first generation was released. One of my favorite things about the games are the glitches that you can find in them. That's where my username comes from by the way. My favorite Pokemon are: Charizard, Pidgeot, Metagross, and Yanmega. I'm not very good at battling competitively, but I do like to battle. I want to learn how to battle more competitively, so that I suck a little bit less.

I also like to play Minecraft on my PS3. I'm relatively new at Minecraft, so I'm not very good at building complex buildings and structures. My favorite monsters from Minecraft are both Enderman and the Ender Dragon. I really hate Creepers, Blazes and Ghasts.

Apart from playing videogames, I also play Dungeons and Dragons and I write. Both of which are awesome in my own opinion. If there is anything else that you want to know, let me know!!
Hello! Welcome! I hope you have fun and meet lots of new people :D
Welcome aboard!
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Welcome, kia ora, nice to meet you my friend
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Welcome to the site
having fun at all?
(welcome)
hey MadamGlitch, welcome to the forums. This place is a great starting point if you are lookin to get into competitive battling and most people are more than happy to help! As a (wannabe) author and d&D enthusiast myself I'll have to agree with ya that these things are cool =)