Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 9 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
(Oct 25, 2015, 07:18 AM)naitre Wrote: Are you looking forward to the new Pokemon Super mystery dungeon game coming out next month? If so, what are you most excited about? If not well...uh...whats your favorite breed of dog?

I'm so glad you asked because I'M GETTING AN AUSSIE IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS! Say hello:

[Image: Vf4gbEA.jpg]

I love Samoyeds, but unfortunately couldn't find a breeder within 800 miles of me. I'm happy to have found this little guy though.

PUPPY
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Oct 25, 2015, 08:46 AM)Rogue Wrote:
(Oct 25, 2015, 07:18 AM)naitre Wrote: Are you looking forward to the new Pokemon Super mystery dungeon game coming out next month? If so, what are you most excited about? If not well...uh...whats your favorite breed of dog?

I'm so glad you asked because I'M GETTING AN AUSSIE IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS! Say hello:

[Image: Vf4gbEA.jpg]

I love Samoyeds, but unfortunately couldn't find a breeder within 800 miles of me. I'm happy to have found this little guy though.

PUPPY

MOAR PUPPIES
[Image: ?1424856428]
PUGS ARE SUPERIOR B O I S Kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Is there a legendary in pokemon that troubles you, almost killed your entire team?, wont get inside the pokeball?
Primal Kyogre eradicated my team in battle spot while trying to catch Rayquaza took me 129 ultraballs 6 greatballs and 22 pokeballs to capture. Yeah I refused to give up catching that space snake.

Are you looking forward to the new Pokemon Super mystery dungeon game coming out next month? If so, what are you most excited about? If not well...uh...whats your favorite breed of dog?

I know nothing about Pokemon super mystery dungeon, so, no. I love all dogs, breeds doesn't matter to me. Come to think of it, I love all cats as well. I love all animals actually, except roaches. Why are they even alive?

Where on the forum do you spend most of your time, and why?Mostly everywhere.
I tend to check this forum every hour or so. I go everywhere looking at post that i may have something to contribute.

Is there a pokemon with a move it should know but it doesnt for some reason?
Gengar Nasty plot (It's fitting for him)
Flygon Dragon dance (He's a dragon, too)
Snorlax Slack off (Self explanatory)
Diancie Power gem (she's a gem ain't she?)
Machamp Mach punch (MACH-amP-UNCH)
Yanmega Fly (basically all pokemon with wings should learn it)
Ampharos Flash cannon (Wasn't it used as a lighthouse?)
Aegislash Sharpen (A sword needs sharpening)

Who do you think should be Forum President Eckley or PkPatriot?
I like both of them but if have to choose, Naitre
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

(Oct 25, 2015, 05:12 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Oct 25, 2015, 05:04 PM)jouzea Wrote: Who do you think should be Forum President Eckley or PkPatriot?
I like both of them but if have to choose, Naitre

Heart Heart

No.
Is there a legendary in pokemon that troubles you, almost killed your entire team?, wont get inside the pokeball?
Zapdos in mystery dungeon blue for the DS. Every time i replayed it i would get killed like a gazillion times XD

Are you looking forward to the new Pokemon Super mystery dungeon game coming out next month? If so, what are you most excited about? If not well...uh...whats your favorite breed of dog?
HECK YEHAAAAS i am SO looking forward to it! and my favorite breed of dog has to be the austrailian labradoodle. cuz i have one. and its adorable. :D

Where on the forum do you spend most of your time, and why?
hm... i guess at the meet and greets, and at some giveaways/adoptions.

still waiting for my Monferno to learn something better than Ember... Still waiting...

Well seeing as Eckley is bae, and how idek Pk, obviously Eckley :P

Raikou on LeafGreen has Roar. And if it uses it you can't encounter it again....don't talk to me about it ;_;

Yes because my first Pokémon game was Mystery Dungeon Red on the GBA haha xD So it's p hype. Dog? Idk Arcanine's cool kappa

Where on the forum do you spend most of your time, and why?

Well I just joined, but probably the trading bit. I love getting new mons and want to complete my dex on AS :] also Shinies r kool.

Tyranitar getting Sucker Punch would be sweg.

Who? kappa
it's 2022 and we livin