Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Greetings from Germany by LugiaWrestlingFan
Hi,
my name is Achim Aphophis Kern,I'm 21 years old and I'm from Germany.
My hobbies are writing Fanfictions, listening to music, watch Yugioh Duel Monsters, Disneys American Dragon Jake Long and Pokemon.
After a break of 9 years I've returned to Pokemon in february this year and I must say,it was the best decision what I've ever done in my whole live.
My most fervent wish of all is a really strange. As you can see in my nickname it is the wish to wrestle with Lugia in a olympic freestyle-wrestling-match/collegiate-wrestling-match (I know that's a crazy wish, but I really hope that you don't hate me because of it), what do you think about my wish?
If you have some questions, don't hesitate to ask me (I'm not biting^^).
I hope that we'll have a good time here.
Greetings
Achim Aphophis Kern alias LugiaWrestlingFan
PS: I'm sorry for my terrible english. But I'm still learning it.
Welcome to the forums
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome aboard!
(Oct 28, 2015, 05:01 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Welcome to the forums

(Oct 28, 2015, 05:09 AM)Mutt Wrote: Welcome aboard!

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome. What do you (and all other users here as well) think about my most fervent wish?
Greetings from Germany
LugiaWrestlingFan
Hello friend.

And you may "wrestle" with lugia all you want. what ever gets ya off :D
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
hello! I'm from germany too and am asking if it's a shiny lugia or a normal one?
wrestling with a pink lugia might be more heroic than to fight an ordinary one
Welcome to the site
(Oct 28, 2015, 07:15 AM)Jaerri Wrote: hello! I'm from germany too and am asking if it's a shiny lugia or a normal one?
A pink lugia would be cool to wrestle with, although I'm normally hating the colour pink Angry (*cough*Umbridge*cough*)
Are you good at translating texts from German into english? Because I'm not good enough to translate my Pokemon-Fanfictions into english, in order to post them here, I'm afraid Sad .
Greetings from Germany LugiaWrestlingFan
(Oct 28, 2015, 08:38 AM)LugiaWrestlingFan Wrote:
(Oct 28, 2015, 07:15 AM)Jaerri Wrote: hello! I'm from germany too and am asking if it's a shiny lugia or a normal one?
A pink lugia would be cool to wrestle with, although I'm normally hating the colour pink  Angry (*cough*Umbridge*cough*)
Are you good at translating texts from German into english? Because I'm not good enough to translate my Pokemon-Fanfictions into english, in order to post them here, I'm afraid Sad .
Greetings from Germany LugiaWrestlingFan
waaah umbridge's not as cool as any pink lugia out there! loved the cats on her wall though. *haha*
well, i'm not bad but also not to good. but i think if there might be something wrong with your translation, the people here in this forum wouldnt be mad about it Smile may be i can read through once you are finished if you like or help you to find suited expressions for your fanfic. im afraid im not a book-reading-maniac though u.u
Yo! Here's a post that will tell you about all the cool things you can do here!: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-IMPORTA...on-Forever
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv