Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HA Exchange
Added Magikarp, Shinx, Tentacool, and Carvanha to the ones I have.
Added Glameow, Tangela, Krabby, and Skrelp to the ones that I have.
I have a handful of hidden ability pokemon (none on the list you want Sad but a few not on the list you have) if youre interested I am trying to build my collection back up to. I have HA Eevee, Spiritomb, Snorlax, Teddiursa, Togepi, Rhyhorn, Shellos, Spinda, Mawile, Meowth and Wobuffet
@Vohras Hey, me again. This time I'm interested in your Krabby, Tangela, Aipom, Skrelp, and Absol. I have HA Bulbasaur,Jynx (OK well smoochum) Lapras, Gligar, and Murkrow. Can I have info on the HA's you have?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon" I've got all 5 bred up for you. Female in normal pokeballs

@Jspur I'm interested in your HA Spiritomb, Shellos, and Mawile. Just let me know what you want for them. I'd also be interested in just a normal Swoobat if you have that lying around. Just noticed I'm missing one from my living dex.
(Oct 21, 2016, 12:14 PM)Vohras Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" I've got all 5 bred up for you. Female in normal pokeballs

@Jspur I'm interested in your HA Spiritomb, Shellos, and Mawile. Just let me know what you want for them. I'd also be interested in just a normal Swoobat if you have that lying around. Just noticed I'm missing one from my living dex.

@Vohras Well, ok awesome! I'll be able to breed and trade then in an hour or so. Might be longer <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon" Sure, just let me know when you are ready to trade.
@Vohras
i work tonight but soon as i get home ill work on breeding and contact you with the mawile, spiritomb and shellos. for those 3 id like froakie, pinplup and chimchar. i do have a swoobat if youd like to trade a 4th ha (if interested i will give you the shiny swoobat i have in exchange for a couple extra ha's if that seems fair)
@Jspur Sure, I'll take the shiny Swoobat. Just let me know what you want, and I'll get to breeding. Do you care about male/female at all? I only ask because it can be rather annoying to get female starters.
@Vohras so ha for ha, piplup chimchar and froakie. then ill trade you my shiny swoobat and a reg random for a ha dratini and torchic. male or females fine on all