Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HA Exchange
@Jspur Got your group of Pokemon done. I even managed to get a shiny Piplup for myself during the breeding!

To anyone else that wants to trade shinies for HA's, just let me know. I didn't put that because I didn't really think anyone would be interested, but I'm always willing to accept them instead.
@Vohras The Lapras I have apparently isn't HA as I thought Sad
Can I offer you a HA Tyrunt instead? My apologizes
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon" Sure, that's fine. Just drop me a mention when you are ready to trade.
(Oct 21, 2016, 03:56 PM)Vohras Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" Sure, that's fine. Just drop me a mention when you are ready to trade.

@Vohras omg today is not my day. The Murkrow isn't HA either ;-;. Can I offer you a HA Scyther instead?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon" Sure, why not! lol
(Oct 21, 2016, 04:25 PM)Vohras Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" Sure, why not! lol

OK thank you so much I'm ready now

uwu i can hacku
Added Alomamola, Corphish, Vullaby, and Barboach to the HA's I have.
@Vohras havent forgotten you i work 2 restaurant jobs so weekends busy for me lol should be done with yours by tonight how do you want to go about trading
@Vohras i have your group ready
Added Chinchou and Relicanth.