Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HA Exchange
Rearranged my list to be numerically correct and include all the Pokemon I've received through trades. Also, I'm still looking for a Swoobat, since the shiny I got earlier was the unevolved form. This can be shiny or not, just need it for my living dex.
Added Cubchoo and Snorunt.
Added Porygon and Munna.
@Vohras i have HA murkrow if youre still looking...trade for a HA gligar?
@Jspur Sure, I just bred it for you. Just let me know when you want to trade.
(Oct 25, 2016, 08:48 AM)Vohras Wrote: @Jspur Sure, I just bred it for you. Just let me know when you want to trade.

@Vohras i am ready. incidentally do you have a toxic orb?
@Jspur I don't, sorry. I get frustrated at the cheaty battle maison to try too much. I'll be on in just a moment.
Added Darumaka and Larvesta.
Hey do you happen to know which of your HA's have 5-6 IVs? Those are the ones im most intreseted in. (i forgot to mention the last few times we traded)
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Probably none of them. I usually just catch them and throw them into a box. I haven't bred anything competitive because I don't see a point with Sun/Moon right around the corner at this point. I'm waiting to see how the metagame shifts before I devote serious time to breeding. I do usually throw them in with my 6 IV ditto, but I don't really look at IVs.