Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HELLO POKEMON FOREVER!!!
Hello everyone! Smile

my name is Onesun in real life and in game lol

Would like to friend people for battle to learn how to play competitively as I have never done it before.

Only came online the other day for the first time after buying my 3DS XL and Pokemon Y. I haven't even got the 8th badge yet lol

I missed playing Black and White, but played all the previous generations.

Even though I haven't played much yet, I still think my team is pretty good, even though its not been IV breed at all. So please don't crush me with perfect Pokemon :s

see you soon!

ONESUN
Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything you need here :]
Hello! I'm curently learning myself to play competitively but i can teach you what i've learnt sofar. Smile
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
Welcome to the forums!
A legend fallen from grace.
You picked a good game to start back up with. It's very easy to get those good IV characters now compared to any previous game. I look foward to trading stuff and battling with you.
hey guys

(Oct 13, 2015, 05:33 PM)Shachi Wrote: Hello! I'm curently learning myself to play competitively but i can teach you what i've learnt sofar. Smile

sweet, could do with some tips, will add ya

watched a few videos on competitive play, but its almost like another language lol gotta brush up on my lingo hahaha

(Oct 13, 2015, 05:33 PM)bradar485 Wrote: You picked a good game to start back up with. It's very easy to get those good IV characters now compared to any previous game. I look foward to trading stuff and battling with you.

Sweet, will add ya.

Yes, I love how they have made it easier to breed and battle, glad I came back to it. Gunna start breeding soon, got a 6IV ditto the other day and a few other near perfect Pokemon to breed with. Going buy ORAS soon too.
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Welcome to the site
Welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Oct 13, 2015, 05:50 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Welcome to the site

Hi Todd,

Thanks a lot for the Squirtle, Growlithe and Chimchar etc

really want to get a shinny Growlithe, as the Black and Yellow coloring look so awesome hahaha

thanks again