Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Site Change/Maintenance
I was having difficulty logging into the site since the transition. The weirdest parts were the fact that it was giving me the same behavior on both my mobile device and on my laptop (meaning it wasn't likely to be related to my cache/cookies) and that even after attempting the password reset as suggested above, it would indicate that my username/password combination was accepted, but would still mark me as a guest. Since this morning, I've been able to log in, however the site still marks me as a guest. I have to go to another page (like my subscribed threads, which it won't allow me to view due to the aforementioned guest label), then click back to the main page; this changes my status to that of a normal user. Weird. So in any case, I at least have a workaround, it just doesn't seem like it's retaining my login when I return to the site even when marked to remember me.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(May 28, 2015, 01:56 PM)evilsabre Wrote: #TeamForum ftw Smile

lol to all you #teamforum members
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(May 29, 2015, 06:38 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: I was having difficulty logging into the site since the transition.  The weirdest parts were the fact that it was giving me the same behavior on both my mobile device and on my laptop (meaning it wasn't likely to be related to my cache/cookies) and that even after attempting the password reset as suggested above, it would indicate that my username/password combination was accepted, but would still mark me as a guest.  Since this morning, I've been able to log in, however the site still marks me as a guest.  I have to go to another page (like my subscribed threads, which it won't allow me to view due to the aforementioned guest label), then click back to the main page; this changes my status to that of a normal user.  Weird.  So in any case, I at least have a workaround, it just doesn't seem like it's retaining my login when I return to the site even when marked to remember me.
   -sandragon13

Thanks forthe info sandragon i think skyxer is working on all that back end stuff. It's just going to take a while to switch over completely. sorry for the inconvenience. Sad Blush  
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(May 29, 2015, 06:38 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: I was having difficulty logging into the site since the transition.  The weirdest parts were the fact that it was giving me the same behavior on both my mobile device and on my laptop (meaning it wasn't likely to be related to my cache/cookies) and that even after attempting the password reset as suggested above, it would indicate that my username/password combination was accepted, but would still mark me as a guest.  Since this morning, I've been able to log in, however the site still marks me as a guest.  I have to go to another page (like my subscribed threads, which it won't allow me to view due to the aforementioned guest label), then click back to the main page; this changes my status to that of a normal user.  Weird.  So in any case, I at least have a workaround, it just doesn't seem like it's retaining my login when I return to the site even when marked to remember me.
   -sandragon13

I was having that issue, but it worked just fine for me when i switched my URL to pokemonforever.
Was not able to log in yesterday at all, even after resetting the password twice. But things seem to have figured themselves out. Pokemon FOREVEREERRRRRR
(May 29, 2015, 12:12 PM)El Miguel VGC Wrote: Was not able to log in yesterday at all, even after resetting the password twice. But things seem to have figured themselves out. Pokemon FOREVEREERRRRRR

Yes, everything fixed itself Kappa