Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Site Change/Maintenance
Exclamation 
As you can tell the site is a little buggy at the moment while we switch things over to pokemonforever.com. I'll make a more formal announcement at a later date. Also, the "movies, music, and art" forum is open but only to trusted users at the moment to cut down bot spam. i think you only need like 15 rep points to be trusted.

I will try to figure out how to deal with this soon.

Oh, and if you're having trouble logging in for some reason just try resetting you password.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(May 28, 2015, 11:50 AM)Justin Wrote: Oh, and if you're having trouble logging in for some reason just try resetting you password.

Delete your browser's cookies, that should work Smile
Excited for what's to come, I'm gonna have to update all my links to the new ip but that won't take to long :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(May 28, 2015, 12:16 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: Excited for what's to come, I'm gonna have to update all my links to the new ip but that won't take to long :P
You don't need to do that, I've made a script that will update everything to the new website, I'll run it when I'm sure it won't break anything Smile
(May 28, 2015, 12:20 PM)Skyxer Wrote:
(May 28, 2015, 12:16 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: Excited for what's to come, I'm gonna have to update all my links to the new ip but that won't take to long :P
You don't need to do that, I've made a script that will update everything to the new website, I'll run it when I'm sure it won't break anything Smile
That's awesome :D.
(May 28, 2015, 11:50 AM)Justin Wrote: As you can tell the site is a little buggy at the moment while we switch things over to pokemonforever.com.

And here's me thinking my laptop was slowly dying haha
Btw, New URL needs to be whitelisted in the replay and the !website command
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Pffft who cares about the replay Kappa
(May 28, 2015, 01:39 PM)Eckley Wrote: Pffft who cares about the replay Kappa

#TeamForum Kappa
#TeamForum ftw Smile
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them