Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] Trusted User?
So I still have no idea what the titles are for... "goomy lover", "1up", "trusted user", etc.. will someone fill me in?
@Pokeballsohard The titles are essentially a ranking system so people know how respected you are on the website, and if you can be trusted in trades/GAs/ect.

Choosing a Starter: For those with zero posts.

Farewell Mother... : For those who are not a Trusted Member yet and have less than 50 posts.

Goomy Lover: 50-100, I think.

1-up: 100-200

Pokelover: 200-Onwards. 

Trusted User is for those who have been deemed credible and contributors to the forums. It usually occurs around 15 rep. They can also change their title to make it custom, but they will always have four Aegislash under it.

Oh, and mods have fancy symbols, like 0kamii's green sword.

Hope this clears stuff up!

-RetroTyphlosion
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion 

Thanks Retro, that helps a lot.
(Feb 19, 2018, 09:21 PM)Pokeballsohard Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion 

Thanks Retro, that helps a lot.

@Pokeballsohard No prob.  Smile
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
I once got a '1st Generation Master' title for a while before the 'Pokelover' one. It had a cool gif of Red walking in its Gen I overworld sprite.  Big Grin

There's also the another one after 'Pokelover', something like 'Post missing No. ????', I guess?
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
I think the "missing post no." Is before... I just had that one 3 days ago lol
You may also choose what badge is displayed.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Quote:You may also choose what badge is displayed.

@Hojunhu That sounds so cool!

In fact, I've been meaning to ask this: you have the Pokemon Eggs instead of the usual Aegislashes, for example... how can we customize that?
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Black Waterfall The 1st generation master was pretty cool.I think it's only for 150 posts or 151.That was pretty nice title.
(Feb 20, 2018, 03:23 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote:
Quote:You may also choose what badge is displayed.

@Hojunhu That sounds so cool!

In fact, I've been meaning to ask this: you have the Pokemon Eggs instead of the usual Aegislashes, for example... how can we customize that?
It's actually not possible to get anymore (I think). It's the badge for the Breeder's Alliance which was a official forum group for breeders who wanted to be part of a group. Something along the lines of Omega Amethyst, but official.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades