Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HI there shinyhunters
Hi everyone!

I've been a Pokémonfan for as long as I can remember and still enjoy the games as much as I used to.
I've gotten into shinyhunting lately and thought I could get some tips here, and maybe make some friends to shinyhunt with! My favourite type would be flying-types with multiple favourite Pokémon, mainly flying types though!

I'd love to hear from anyone who'd like to shinyhunt with me or who would like to give me some tips!

Bye Smile
(Oct 23, 2016, 05:14 AM)EpicBananaHunter Wrote: Hi everyone!

I've been a Pokémonfan for as long as I can remember and still enjoy the games as much as I used to.
I've gotten into shinyhunting lately and thought I could get some tips here, and maybe make some friends to shinyhunt with! My favourite type would be flying-types with multiple favourite Pokémon, mainly flying types though!

I'd love to hear from anyone who'd like to shinyhunt with me or who would like to give me some tips!

Bye Smile

i recommend chain fishing. its an easy way to get shiny fish pokemon you want fast. all you need is a pokemon that has suction cups, any rod, and time. it took me about 87 before i got some of my shinies :D
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"

Bye Smile

If you half X and Y, go to friend safari. I believe it is 1/512 chances for a shiny. You just need friends in your 3DS.
I have - Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb, and Lampent.
You can add me.
FC: 3179-6241-0175
PM your FC to me.

Bye Smile

i love using the friend safari for shiny hunting
Two issues, first of all I don't have a 3DS. But I do have legit copies on my GB, GBC, GBA and NDS which I really enjoy shinyhunting on. Second of all, I don't have friends.. But that'll mean I won't be able to chainfish or friendsafari. I am thinking about picking up a 3DS soon, not sure when and what game with it though.
(Oct 23, 2016, 08:21 AM)EpicBananaHunter Wrote: Two issues, first of all I don't have a 3DS. But I do have legit copies on my GB, GBC, GBA and NDS which I really enjoy shinyhunting on. Second of all, I don't have friends.. But that'll mean I won't be able to chainfish or friendsafari. I am thinking about picking up a 3DS soon, not sure when and what game with it though.

Get your 3ds, and wait for pokemon sun or moon on november 18th. Also chain fishing isn't determined by how many friends you have. Just fish stuff with a sticky hold pokemon until you have the thing.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?