Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Heey guys!
Hello people, i'm an italian ORAS player and i've been following TJF's twitch and site for so long that i had to register sooner or later. I'm going to partecipate mainly in the competitive pokemon discussions... soo see you there!
Welcome GMX!
Welcome!
#TeamForum

Hullo! ^.^/
Welcome to the site!
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Can you help me learn the Ganondorf vs Meta Knight match up? I don't really lose, but I feel like I need more knowledge on the match up. I've only played a few meta knights, but it's really hard and I have to heavily outplay my opponent. This worries me because if I ever face a really really good meta knight, I might lose. On top of this I feel like the match up isn't supposed to be this hard. I feel like I just might be a tad bit unaware with the character, therefore I need practice. His down tilt just comes out so fast and pokes my little boots, it throws me off. He also can juggle me rather easily because im like a 300 pound thousand year old king of darkness. It's kind of embarrassing to be beaten by a kirby character when you rule over demons.

Thanks.

P.S. Do you have any tips on making a crisp apple pie? Mine always comes out runny and I don't want to serve my guests a runny apple pie. It's embarrassing.

Thanks.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Welcome to the best forum that ever existed! :P
(Aug 8, 2015, 07:25 PM)Rogue Wrote: Can you help me learn the Ganondorf vs Meta Knight match up? I don't really lose, but I feel like I need more knowledge on the match up. I've only played a few meta knights, but it's really hard and I have to heavily outplay my opponent. This worries me because if I ever face a really really good meta knight, I might lose. On top of this I feel like the match up isn't supposed to be this hard. I feel like I just might be a tad bit unaware with the character, therefore I need practice. His down tilt just comes out so fast and pokes my little boots, it throws me off. He also can juggle me rather easily because im like a 300 pound thousand year old king of darkness. It's kind of embarrassing to be beaten by a kirby character when you rule over demons.

Thanks.

P.S. Do you have any tips on making a crisp apple pie? Mine always comes out runny and I don't want to serve my guests a runny apple pie. It's embarrassing.

Thanks.

You cannot improve your match up against Meta Knight if you don't improve your cooking skills first. I mean, if you learn how to make a perfect apple pie using your fingers, you will indirectly increase your skills with your Gamecube Controller (i won't judge you if you still use a Gamecube Controller but you should know that pro players usually prefer Wii Wheel for obvious reasons).

Step 1) http://m.wikihow.com/Make-an-Apple-Pie

Step 2) Buy a Wii Wheel

Step 3) Turn on your Wii U

Step 4) Come back here with a picture of you winning against a Meta Knight while eating an apple pie
lol this is hilarious Rouge

Btw Welcome to the Forums kappa
I can't decide whether I'm impressed or disturbed by what just happened here.
I swear I've seen you somewhere else before but whatever welcome to the site Gmx