Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello
Hello, i am Lady_Lycana but just call me Lycana. I am new here and i would like to make some friends.

My PM's are open to any and all people that need to chat, vent negative feelings, stress, or just have a friendly conversaion. I am a good listener and I have run into many problems that gave me the experience to help others.

I just restarted Pokemon Y so i am looking for trades

My fc is 2036-9433-6803 Ign for Omega ruby and Pokemon Y is zodiac
Hi  Smile hope you enjoy your stay here.
Welcome to the forum!
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
Welcome @Lady_Lycana to the Pokemon Forever community! There are tons of people here who would love to trade with you so don't be afraid to ask in a thread in the Trading section
Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Welcom m8 and enjoy your stay!
Welcome Lycana!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
hey everybody,
i need a xerneas to be able to see all pokemon in the kalos dex and its bugging me because all the gts trades for xerneas are for pokemon that are special and they cant be traded, it you have a xerneas and havent seen a yvetal and want to see one my friend code is 0774 4761 7393
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome Smile

@ChaosDinonugget I can't trade mine for you to keep because it was a gift and it is a shiny.
(Apr 27, 2016, 02:57 PM)ChaosDinonugget Wrote: hey everybody,
i need a xerneas to be able to see all pokemon in the kalos dex and its bugging me because all the gts trades for xerneas are for pokemon that are special and they cant be traded, it you have a xerneas and havent seen a yvetal and want to see one my friend code is 0774 4761 7393
Try asking in the Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari section. I'd offer one, but unfortunately I have Y, too, and don't have Xerneas. Good luck!