Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello, I am DuoForce
Hello, I am DuoForce

I am new to the competitive scene but been playing Pokemon since I was 9, (2010) but never got into it competitively.  I don't know much about Natures and what not and was hoping learn a thing or two and even make new friends,  I really look forward to the community Wink
how do you post threads?
ima noob at this
@DuoForce welcome! There's a ton of resources and people willing to help here if you're looking to get into competitive play. Any questions you have just ask Smile
@Eckley Thanks(:, hope to find good info
Hello there and welcome @DuoForce Blush

you can visit serebii.net or bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net for pokemon wiki!
~ A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.

(Aug 20, 2016, 02:07 PM)Shiro Wrote: how do you post threads?
ima noob at this
@Shiro Click the home tab at the top of the page and then scroll down until you see what you want ot say fits into the general of the board.   Then click it and on the right side will say "New Thread" and you can post your own stuff.
(Aug 20, 2016, 01:46 PM)DuoForce Wrote: Hello, I am DuoForce

I am new to the competitive scene but been playing Pokemon since I was 9, (2010) but never got into it competitively.  I don't know much about Natures and what not and was hoping learn a thing or two and even make new friends,  I really look forward to the community Wink
Greetings and Salutations @DuoForce.  I've never had friends to really be competitive either.   So I tend to lean toward the Brock side and more interested in being a breeder than battler.  

Feel free to ask things.  I also like to use pokemon database (or pokemondb.net) you get a list of all 700+ pokes, you can click on each one to find everything about them.  From moves learned, egg moves too...abilities (click those to see what they do), natures are listed with hidden ability (often shortened to HA on here).  Learn their evolutions and such.  In fact I had to look it up last night to figure out how to breed Sudowoodo to get a Bonsly.  Attach Rock incense to it.