Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Greetings
What the title says: hello! 

I used to lurk on lots of different forums, but after graduating college and getting married, I didn't have the time. Recently life has calmed down somewhat, and I've been able to sink a respectable amount of time into my copy of Moon. I'm working on a competetive team right now, which I may post as a Rate My Team, but mostly I'm just looking for a positive resource to connect with trade and battle partners Smile

I've been playing since Gen I. My favorite Pokemon is Staraptor. I like punk rock. The Clash is my favorite band. 

That's about all I've got. See you folks around!
Hey Welcome! Super nice to meet you! If you ever need anything dont hesitate to ask kay? Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Welcome! When did you get married? I too am into punk, recently married and a trainer since gen 1!
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Lightbulb 
Hello if you ever need a Shiny pokemon Ask me (Please i don't have anything to do)
 Just give yourself to love! Love love love love--NO!
Thank you all for the kind greetings!

(Jan 7, 2017, 05:04 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: Welcome! When did you get married? I too am into punk, recently married and a trainer since gen 1!
@Hojunhu, we've been married only about three months, so not too long at all, but it's been great. Nice to meet a fellow punk! :p

(Jan 7, 2017, 06:29 PM)Omradem Wrote: Hello if you ever need a Shiny pokemon Ask me (Please i don't have anything to do)

Ha! I generally like breeding my own, but I'll definitely keep you in mind.
(Jan 7, 2017, 07:23 PM)Rockycombo Wrote: Thank you all for the kind greetings!

(Jan 7, 2017, 06:29 PM)Omradem Wrote: Hello if you ever need a Shiny pokemon Ask me (Please i don't have anything to do)

Ha! I generally like breeding my own, but I'll definitely keep you in mind.

Yes! Thank you :D
 Just give yourself to love! Love love love love--NO!

(Jan 7, 2017, 05:04 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: Welcome! When did you get married? I too am into punk, recently married and a trainer since gen 1!
@Hojunhu, we've been married only about three months, so not too long at all, but it's been great. Nice to meet a fellow punk! :p
Same here! Married October 1st. I haven't annoyed my wife to the point of my homicide so all is good I guess! :P
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Jan 9, 2017, 01:23 PM)Hojunhu Wrote:

Same here! Married October 1st. I haven't annoyed my wife to the point of my homicide so all is good I guess! :P

@Hojunhu Oh wow, very nice! I'm used to meeting other couples married for more like three years, while I was over here worried about making it through our first Christmas. Homicide-averted-five!