Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello!
Hi everyone! I'm RairaiThepie!

I don't have any sort of nickname, but i guess for starters "Rairai" would be cool. I've played a lot of Pokemon through the years. I believe the only main series games i have not finished is Pokemon D&P and Black2&White2. I have only just recently tried getting into competitive battling, because who doesn't want to be the very best like no one ever was?  :D

Currently I know about how to make Pokemon with Perfect IV's and EV's. I know many methods of Shiny catching. The only progress i have so far though is that i have gotten the preferred 5 IV's for one Scyther of mine that i have yet to finish EV training and that i have never successfully finished a shiny hunt before, but i have bumped into shiny's here and there.  Blush

Also, i've been watching the pokemon Black&White anime recently and its fantastic! I'm on episode 21.

I have XY and ORAS. Can't wait to talk about and/or play Pokemon together.  Smile
Welcome to the site
Welcome to the site! If you haven't done so, feel free to take a look at this thread for an overview of what we do here, along with a list of members who may be able to help with any of your needs. Hope to see you around :]
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!