Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello!
Shocked 
Hi,

My name is Zane and I have a love for all things nerdy and geeky (especially Pokemon!). I love the pokemon Deerling and Sawsbuck but I yet to find one in my Alpha Sapphire Game (fyi: I do have the national dex). If you have one and would like to trade message me! I am also currently trying to complete the national dex for the first time! If you were wondering I don't have a twitch, but i would like to one day and make my own videos.  Bye! (I guess it's all KYORGE now...) Cool
(Nov 10, 2015, 01:32 PM)TheNerdySawsbuck Wrote: Hi,

My name is Zane and I have a love for all things nerdy and geeky (especially Pokemon!). I love the pokemon Deerling and Sawsbuck but I yet to find one in my Alpha Sapphire Game (fyi: I do have the national dex). If you have one and would like to trade message me! I am also currently trying to complete the national dex for the first time! If you were wondering I don't have a twitch, but i would like to one day and make my own videos.  Bye! (I guess it's all KYORGE now...) Cool

welcome to the forum
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
i can send u a Deerling np :D just add
(Nov 10, 2015, 01:35 PM)Feax Wrote: i can send u a Deerling np :D just add

Awesome!! Thanks so much! :D
Welcome to the forums Zane! Glad to see that there is a new member in this awesome site! Enjoy your stay!
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome to the Site
Welcome bruv
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Welcome! I lovee deerling and sawsbuck too! Seeing how their pelt and antlers change along with the seasons makes me feel happy :P
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!