Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello Everyone!
Hello! Sancho here!
My favourite pokemon is probably Garchomp because he's powerful and looks badass. In terms of music I've been listening a lot of Frank Sinatra and Madness songs recently.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Oct 9, 2017, 06:44 PM)Criminal Lover Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2017, 06:01 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2017, 02:47 PM)Criminal Lover Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2017, 02:39 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote: Welcome to the forums, bud! My name's Scott, and like all the other genwunners, my favorite Pokémon is Charizard. I've been listening to a lot of Traveling Wilburys since ol' Tom passed last week, if you've never heard of em, you should check them out!

@ScottyThunder I am listening to them right now. I will tell you how I think they are in a bit, once I listen to a bunch of the songs. Nice to meet you!

They were legendary, man! Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, George Harrison, the Big O, and Jeff Lynne, what a team! If you can, watch the music video for Handle With Care. If you've ever wanted to see legendary musicians from completely different bands having a damn good time, that's it! It was a pleasure making your acquaintance, and I can't wait to see what you do around here!
@ScottyThunder 
These guys are pretty great. Right now I think my favorite of their songs is Not Alone any More, but I've only reached the surface of their music. I'll be sure to keep listening. Thanks for the reccomendation Smile

I'm just glad I could spread a little love in these hard times. You keep on rockin' man. See ya around  Heart

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Welcome to the family! Smile

Sadly, I have been busy nowadays so I don't check the forums frequently. Sad

If you need anything, you have to ping me in Pokemon Forever's Discord Channel~
What is a signature and how do I get one?
(Oct 9, 2017, 11:40 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Hello! Sancho here!
My favourite pokemon is probably Garchomp because he's powerful and looks badass. In terms of music I've been listening a lot of Frank Sinatra and Madness songs recently.
@TheAlmightySancho   Garchomp is cool! Too bad his mega sucks in competitive, it caught my eye. I am listening to madness now and they seem to be quite good. Nice to meet you
Absolutely love your profile pic @"Criminal Lover" welcome to our splendid lil site :D I always seem to be late to the party... Anyway as you can see my favorite pokemons always been Nidoking <3 and just this weekend I saw Boris in concert so ive been listening to a lot of them, Flood by Boris the whole album really Flood 1 (the first song lol) just speaks to me ~ I dont know James Blake what kinda music is he?

Damn all you guys listen too good music!!!
Now for everyone else
@ScottyThunder THANK YOU SO F***ING MUCH FOR REMINDING ME ABOUT THE TRAVELING WILBURYS <3
@FireTaco had to go listen to uptown girl immediately x3
@Sharkfang2193 Cant believe how into VELTPUNCH I am 10 minutes after first hearing them... thank you... SO much.... <3
@Kris oh yeh your really into anime and game soundtracks arent you?
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Oct 11, 2017, 12:21 AM)wartty Wrote: Absolutely love your profile pic @"Criminal Lover" welcome to our splendid lil site :D I always seem to be late to the party... Anyway as you can see my favorite pokemons always been Nidoking <3 and just this weekend I saw Boris in concert so ive been listening to a lot of them, Flood by Boris the whole album really Flood 1 (the first song lol) just speaks to me ~ I dont know James Blake what kinda music is he?

Damn all you guys listen too good music!!!
Now for everyone else
@ScottyThunder THANK YOU SO F***ING MUCH FOR REMINDING ME ABOUT THE TRAVELING WILBURYS <3
@FireTaco had to go listen to uptown girl immediately x3
@Sharkfang2193 Cant believe how into VELTPUNCH I am 10 minutes after first hearing them... thank you... SO much.... <3
@Kris oh yeh your really into anime and game soundtracks arent you?
Hey! @wartty I only like that song of James Blake. I don't really know what kind of music you like, but Ben Folds would probably be my all time favorite. His album titled Rocking the Suburbs is quite good. Anyways, nice to meet you Smile
@wartty your welcome sir Big Grin their a pretty old band who recently came out with new songs after getting new bandmates but anyway glad you enjoyed it.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.