Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello Everyone!
I am a relatively new user, and don't be frightened by the username, I could not think of anything that was not taken haha. I don't know if I am allowed to do this, but in order to get to know everyone, say hello, say your favorite pokemon and a song you've been listening to recently. I really like Flygon, and I also have been listening to Retrograde by James Blake.
Welcome to the forums, bud! My name's Scott, and like all the other genwunners, my favorite Pokémon is Charizard. I've been listening to a lot of Traveling Wilburys since ol' Tom passed last week, if you've never heard of em, you should check them out!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Welcome! I'm @moo311. My favorite pokemon's feraligatr (contrary to my profile pic) and I've recently been listening to a mixture of Hamilton and some Michael Jackson
(Oct 9, 2017, 02:39 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote: Welcome to the forums, bud! My name's Scott, and like all the other genwunners, my favorite Pokémon is Charizard. I've been listening to a lot of Traveling Wilburys since ol' Tom passed last week, if you've never heard of em, you should check them out!

@ScottyThunder I am listening to them right now. I will tell you how I think they are in a bit, once I listen to a bunch of the songs. Nice to meet you!
(Oct 9, 2017, 02:41 PM)moo311 Wrote: Welcome! I'm @moo311. My favorite pokemon's feraligatr (contrary to my profile pic) and I've recently been listening to a mixture of Hamilton and some Michael Jackson

Hey! @moo311 Feraligatr is a cool mon, very underrated. I really like Michael Jackson's Man in the Mirror, butI don't listen to much fo the Hamilton soundtracks. Nice to meet you!
Hi, I'm @FireTaco and I'm one of the kahunas here.  My favorite pokemon is this guy
[Image: 250px-219Magcargo.png]
And my favorite song right now is "Uptown Girl" by Billy Joel
Mawr
What's up @"Criminal Lover"! My favourite mon has to be my first starter Icon-typhlosion + I've been listening to Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better a lot lately
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
(Oct 9, 2017, 02:59 PM)FireTaco Wrote: Hi, I'm @FireTaco and I'm one of the kahunas here.  My favorite pokemon is this guy
[Image: 250px-219Magcargo.png]
And my favorite song right now is "Uptown Girl" by Billy Joel

@FireTaco  Not only am I a huge fan of Magcargo, but I really like that song. I listen to a lot of Billy Joel including Vienna and She's got a way, to list a couple.
(Oct 9, 2017, 03:22 PM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: What's up @"Criminal Lover"! My favourite mon has to be my first starter [Image: icon-typhlosion.png] + I've been listening to Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better a lot lately

@stephenWITNESS That song is also good. This community has pretty good music taste. A lot better than any person I ask in real life haha.
Hello friend ^_^
To answer your questions, my favorite pokemon is definantly Primarina, who wasn't even the starter  I chose.
Recently, I have been listening to 2SFH, I don't know if I really should type the whole thing, but my favorite songs are High C's and Victory, they are definantly worth listening to.
Just forgot, there is no such thing as a bad song by them.