Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello, I'm new and looking for a few pokemon for my dex!
Hello,
My name is Andrea. I have been playing pokemon since I was about 10. I am currently working on completing my dex and am looking for a few pokemon or evolutionary items.
I am looking for Dusk Stone, Dawn Stone, Protector, and Reaper's Cloth. The pokemon I am looking for are Froslass, Dusknoir, and Rhyperior. In Return I am offering a shiny lvl 100 Genesect, the shiny Yeveltal event, a shiny Milotic, a shiny Vulpix, or breeding for pokemon you may need. If interested please respond here.

I am requesting the trade be shiny for shiny to be fair, however, I know that may not be possible. So if not possible I will instead trade a Darkrai event, a Manaphy event, and a Keledeo. Thank you.
I got a shiny Rhydon with protector to trade you.   And Dusknoir with Reaper Cloth.  I'm working on breeding a female snowrunt to make a Froslass.

FC to the left,I'll have you added.
I have a shiny Frosslass that I can trade you. Could I please have the shiny Event Yveltal in exchange? And could we tradeback the shiny Vulpix? Just to have it on my Pokedex.
thank you soo much!!! Please tell me which pokemon you would want in return.
Also, I have a job interview so I should be able to trade around 8:00-8:30 pm tonight. If that is okay.

My FC is 1779-3921-6636 my IGN is Andrea.

Thanks again!!!
I've got a few Dawn Stones+a Dusk Stone in AS and a Protector+Reaper Cloth in Y if you want them. FC to the side, and my IGNs are Sempai in AS and Aaron in Y, with my icon being the OR/AS male Schoolkid or Clemont, respectively. I've added your FC and am online in AS. I also have a couple of Froslass and can attach a Dawn Stone to one of them if you'd prefer that instead of just a Dawn Stone.

I can also evolve a Duskull into a Dusclops and transfer it to Y so I can attach a Reaper Cloth if you want so you can get your Dusknoir. Rhyhorn aren't that common in Y, so I may not be able to find one quick there, give or take my luck.
I have someone trading them to me. However, I am in need of the Dusk stone. I can trade you a Master ball or a shiny for it. I wont be able to trade until 8:00pm-8:30 pm due to a job interview.
The Vulpix is an extra shiny. You can keep it. Smile
(Jun 11, 2016, 01:44 PM)Andieeee Wrote: I have someone trading them to me. However, I am in need of the Dusk stone. I can trade you a Master ball or a shiny for it. I wont be able to trade until 8:00pm-8:30 pm due to a job interview.
How long until 8:30 for you?  And there isn't anything I need.
(Jun 11, 2016, 01:46 PM)Saiman Wrote:
(Jun 11, 2016, 01:44 PM)Andieeee Wrote: I have someone trading them to me. However, I am in need of the Dusk stone. I can trade you a Master ball or a shiny for it. I wont be able to trade until 8:00pm-8:30 pm due to a job interview.
How long until 8:30 for you?  And there isn't anything I need.

Its is 4:48 pm right now. so about four hours. If you can't tonight I can trade tomorrow I will be home all day.
Out of curiosity, what's your timezone? I'm just asking so I can figure out when we'd both be available. Also, I'm fine with taking the Master Ball (I'm getting into competitive play, and it would help with getting the OR/AS fight with Giratina over with).