Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello everyone
Hi my name is Greg or G Max. I'm 26 years old & I originally started playing Pokemon when Red & Blue came out. I was way into Pokemon when I was little. I played the vg & tcg. I used to be a really good player many years ago. I've played RBY, GSC, & RSE & FRLG. I stopped after gen 3 because I thought I was too old to play Pokemon and ended up switching to Magic the Gathering, which ended up being a huge mistake. I've been keeping up on Pokemon throughout the years and decided to start playing again since gen 3 was my favorite. The only games I own are Black 2, X , Alpha Sapphire. I pretty much have been playing everyday since I got my 3DS. I've put so many hours into these games and have never had more fun playing Pokemon. Now that I've got my OT living dex except for events (which I still have) I'm now trying to get a good team together. It has been a really hard choice to get the right 6 Pokemon together and have been working with a lot of different combinations to try out new things. My favorite types are Dragon & Ghost. Charizard is my all time favorite, we have been through much together. I would classify myself as a Pokemon breeder right now. I've spent alot of time hatching and raising Pokemon and haven't even battled someone online yet. I used to be really good in my town but now there isn't a place to play every week where I live sad face. But I don't plan on that slowing me down. Playing again has brought something back to me that I thought was long gone. I always found peace in playing when I was a little kid and I still find that peace when playing now as an adult. Thanks for taking the time to read this to find out more about me and I'll be reading up on others too. I can already tell this is a good community of players and will make some good friends here.
Welcome :D, There are many awesome guilds made by all of use that can help you get into competitive and help you get the right 6 pokemon Wink
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome to the site
I haven't gotten around to checking out the forums completely yet But I know where my next stop is. Thanks for the info I appreciate it
Welcome!
#TeamForum

Hi Greg! Welcome to the site!
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
Wink 
:D welcome ! And definitely worth it looking around these forums, there are some really nice folks here.
Welcome to the forums!
Thanks everyone I'm glad to be a part of this community now.
Welcome Greg!
Very nice introduction, I myself have been playing since ruby (that was when I got a real gameboy), I have played some gen 1 on an emulator. For whatever reason I never got to play gen 2 though :O Nice to see that you got back into pokémon, cause lets be honest it's just amazing Wink
I'm always up for some 1v1 - but I have little to no experience, so you might be able to beat me easily :P Just PM whenever you would like a battle, or just press "Battle" whenever you see me online ^^

Make sure to check the forum out! I think one place to start of for you is "Rate My Team" in the competitive section. Just post your team and people will give great feedback and tips :D

Have fun & see you around Smile