Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello new trainer here !!
Hello everyone my name is Josh and i'm a trainer from Vietnam. My favorite pokemon is Charizard. Nice to meet everyone
Hi Peter! Welcome to the forum. It's nice to meet you, too.

I'm more of a Venusaur guy, so I guess that gives you the advantage. :-p
(Jan 4, 2019, 09:03 PM)PeterQuill611 Wrote: My favorite pokemon is Charizard. Nice to meet everyone

Welcome to the community, Peter! I guess that we will get along well together! Tongue
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
Welcome Peter, I think we will get along very well. What other pokemon are you fond of?
Hello! Smile

Nice to meet another fellow Asian! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Howdy! IGN is Kreyul, and the main scene I came from was gen 3-4. This will be my first dive into the newer gens of OR and Ultra Moon, And i will be recieving the DS and games in the mail on the 15th. Hopefully not too much has changed from the Gen 3 to the gen... 6? remake. I shouldnt be too pesky about much, but i might have quite a few questions on how to find some mon's in the games or asking trades to complete the pokedex. I heard that you need to have both Palkia and Dialga to get giritina, which both are seperate in games... safe to say i may be asking to do shiny hunts, or just ordering Alpha Sapphire and another 3DS. anywho, this is the Idiot who caught every legendary in blazed glazed with only pokeballs, seeing his way into the new gens. Lets have a shot at it. (On January 15th...)

Wait did I just make this a reply? craaaaap. way to new to forums. Is there a discord?
Welcome to the website @Outsane and @PeterQuill611, its nice to have you!
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ