Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help With Evolving Buneary???
I'm so confused right now. My Buneary has max happiness (like it needs to evolve), and it still isn't evolving. I've transferred it over from my AS copy and have been leveling it up to evolve it into a Lopunny since level 24. It is now level 72 and it has had max happiness since level 67. I read on Serebeii that it needs MAX happiness value at 220 and I've been to the happiness checker in Laverre city and she said "it couldn't love you more". Someone help?
"You'll never regret something if you don't try it first." - Anonymous
have an everstone stone on it
@Hatonacat will it take my everstone with it when it evolves though?
@Hatonacat No I need it to evolve into a Lopunny
Recommend that you grow these berries called the "friendship berries" like the pomeg, kelpsy, qualot, hondrew, grepa, and tomato. These berries are scattered throughout the map/hoenn, though I believe you can get one from the old man (berry master) at route 123. Chances are you likely reset the happiness of a pokemon via trading it over so its value has reset to 70. If you get a steady supply of these berries via growing them, this won't be much of an issues, but it will take time to do so.
No the everstone prevents pokemon from eveoling
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:06 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: No the everstone prevents pokemon from eveoling

i doubt the Buneary's holding an everstone preventing it from evolve, its probably just a few points from max happiness
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I once got a shiny that had a everstone on it........
And I didnt relize.......