Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help me!
That's a little embarrassing, but how do I do the message thing? (for examlpe)(cause i'm sure nobody understands that i mean)

hi
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i like cheese
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
Oh, a signature? Just click user settings in the top left, then in the screen you get from there, on the left there is a giant bar that says menu on top. About half way down that bar you can click change signature. I'm too lazy to do it myself tho :L
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Mar 18, 2016, 11:17 AM)w2gMk Wrote: Oh, a signature? Just click user settings in the top left, then in the screen you get from there, on the left there is a giant bar that says menu on top. About half way down that bar you can click change signature. I'm too lazy to do it myself tho :L

Thanks! Even though it's not there, probably because I'm a Goomy Lover. (in this forum)
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
The Signature is achive when you have gained the "Trusted Trader" Status in the forums as to how that is obtain all you have to do is be active and you will eventually get it.