Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey There!
welcome to the forums teterra, Hope to see more of your art posted on the forums, and Happy Foruming :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Nov 3, 2014, 04:37 AM)LordCreep Wrote: bro welcome my friend and with the way your skills shouldnt be hard iv always wanted to be a male model lol interesting but i loved fire emblem one of my fav games of all time and this is epic great work mate do you use oil paints as well by any chance ?
Thanks a lot man, and hey why not try for that haha.  :3
I haven't played too much Fire Emblem besides Sacred Stones and Awakening; Awakening being my favorite of the two, but I have watched my roommate rage over a couple she has played. xD
Sadly I don't use oil paints, at the time of buying paints they were too expensive, and I couldn't use them outside of the studio classroom. I went with acrylics because I can use them at home if I need to.
[/quote]

haha been trying bit hard down here in Australia
yeah it was never an easy game i found it difficult sometimes but i havent played it in yearsi might have to pick up a copy
spewing my mum uses oil paints and my brother uses acrylics to do there pictures i paint miniatures as in Warhammer like these guys are my chaos orks :
[Image: th_20141104_102039.jpg]