Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey everyone
Hello everyone my name is Mason. I am relatively new to competitive pokemon, But my friends say that I am rather good being the best in my group. I mainly play VGC but both formats are OK with me. My favorite pokemon are Lugia, and Arcanine.
Welcome to the site Mason! :D
Why Hello There And Welcome !
[Image: throwing-money.gif]

p.s.: MASON WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS, WHAT DO THEY MEAN? MASON MASOOOOON!!! Kappa
Lol I was like 10 years old creating a username for an online game. I chose 1122 and they worked and for some reason ever since I have just stuck with them. I pretty much use them in everything other than Ishiku_Reaver.
Welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jan 14, 2015, 06:15 AM)Mason1122 Wrote: Lol I was like 10 years old creating a username for an online game. I chose 1122 and they worked and for some reason ever since I have just stuck with them. I pretty much use them in everything other than Ishiku_Reaver.
I quoted Call of Duty :D A main character was called Mason in there and the whole stories was about Numbers he saw :D Now everyone is using it as a Joke ;D No worries !
Hullo there! ^.^/
Welcome!
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Welcome Mason!

Mitchmaster24 is hosting a VGC team battle tournament series 3 players per team. It starts Jan 25 if you're interested check it out HERE
#TeamForum

Hi Mason! Welcome to the site! :D
Hey Mason, welcome aboard!