Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey new pokefam ! :D
Hey ! found this site after stumbling on on of justins vids haha. I have been playing pokemon for a little while now ( but never competativly which i hope to change very soon ) I hope to make lots of new friends and meet people who love pokemon and love to just have fun !

My friend code is 1092-1953-8900 and IGN is Angel. I look foward to talking with you all !
Welcome to the site man! Hope you enjoy your time here! If you need help, want to test out a team, etc. you can either PM me or ask some people on here, alot of people are super nice and will be willing to help.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Awesome! Welcome @Anjol_ !!

I have thoroughly enjoyed the community here, and I know you will too! Smile

I am adding your FC now and
my FC is to the left
<<----<<---

If you have any questions hit me up or anyone around here (I am sure anyone is happy to help you!)Smile
Welcome..... It's a pritty cool community....lots of ppl jus here to trade an have fun....
If u build it they will come... 
Thanks @Blazedanfaded88 !

Im adding your FC right now @pokePRiSMA  &  @pritchman227 !  :D
(Mar 3, 2016, 07:31 PM)Anjol_ Wrote: Thanks @Blazedanfaded88 !

Im adding your FC right now @pokePRiSMA  &  @pritchman227 !  :D

I added you as well! If you want to battle me, or want me to review a team build, give me a shout out in game or shoot me a PM! :D
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Welcome to the Site
Welcome
"There are bad ways to win--and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. "
-Grimsley

welcome welcome~
youve come to the right place Smile