Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi
Hi!

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Marco, I live in the Netherlands and I'm 19 years old. I'm currently studying for my degree in international law.

I used to play a lot of pokemon as a child, but never really learned about the deeper aspects of the game (things like nature, EV's, IV's and abilities really didn't bother me at all). Now I've recently bought a new nintendo 3DS, and with it I got the generation VI (!) games. I looked a bit deeper into it now, and discovered that there's so much more to pokemon than I used to think. So I went and did a lot reading and playing, and found things like breeding and building competitive teams extremely interesting. I found this site by accident, and have been enjoying the guides and tips that you guys provide.

So, this was my much longer than necessary and therefore probably very uninteresting introduction.

I hope to learn a lot about my new interest here, and I certainly hope to have a good time with all of you guys!
Welcome to the site! :D
Welcome!
#TeamForum

HiSmile welcome to the site!
Don't worry I probably wrote a longer intro than you for my first post so it's not as uninteresting as mine Wink

Anyways welcome to the Site! Here we have a ton of player who like to play Pokemon competitively as well as contribute here regularly. Usually I am here just lurking and there helping in what ways I can. Just ask around here and see if someone has a answer for you alright. Again welcome!
Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate it!

Also thanks for the advice Black117Smile