Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi Everyone
Hi,I'm new to this forum. Just recently got back into Pokemon due to the release of ORAS last month. Currently, I am learning how to breed shiny including shiny hunting. Looking forward to know you all including exchanging information between one another regarding pokemon :D
welcome welcome
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
Hayo!
Welcome Vasteleon
Nice to meet you all XD. Thanks for the warm greeting :D
welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome to the forums Vasteleon, and I hope you enjoy your stay! I'm sure you'll be speaking to me a lot as I'm a very avid Shiny Breeder/Competitive battler, and have around 90 different shiny Pokemon now, so if you need any help, feel free to message me Smile
Thanks and sure no prob. Now I'm trying to understand the whole basic concept on shiny breeding :3
Using the Masuda method? It's really as simple as obtaining a Pokemon from a different region and breeding it with one of your own :P
E.g. A Japanese Pokemon and one from Spain, or A French Pokemon with an Italian one. And that drastically increases your chances.
It's easiest to obtain these Pokemon via Wonder trade imo, and you can always breed egg moves/IVs onto the newly hatched Pokemon if you look into it a bit more Smile
I did get that part of the process but the problem for me now is knowing how to get a good IV which I'm still confused on how to get it.