Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi, I'm confused
I guess I'll leave this here.

Hi, I'm back.

I've spent the last month or so getting my stuff together, spending more time with family, friends, and studying for an unhealthy amount of time. I'm going to start giveaways again. They're not going to be as big as the past ones, maybe 2 pokemon per giveaway. Also, my genning giveaways are over. However, I will still gen you pokemon if you need them for battles. Anyways, my next giveaway will be on Oct. 1 2018. They will last one month and I won't be as active as I used to be. Maybe 3-4 times a week. Also, no more scheduled trades.

See you on Oct 1st!
Well, welcome back. I've finally finished all my studies for like a month before I'm back to the usual grind, so that's fun. Until then I've actually been doing stuff for once.

Anyway it's good to have you back.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Sep 5, 2018, 02:11 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Well, welcome back. I've finally finished all my studies for like a month before I'm back to the usual grind, so that's fun. Until then I've actually been doing stuff for once.

Anyway it's good to have you back.

Smile
(Sep 5, 2018, 01:19 PM)moo311 Wrote: I guess I'll leave this here.

Hi, I'm back.

I've spent the last month or so getting my stuff together, spending more time with family, friends, and studying for an unhealthy amount of time. I'm going to start giveaways again. They're not going to be as big as the past ones, maybe 2 pokemon per giveaway. Also, my genning giveaways are over. However, I will still gen you pokemon if you need them for battles. Anyways, my next giveaway will be on Oct. 1 2018. They will last one month and I won't be as active as I used to be. Maybe 3-4 times a week. Also, no more scheduled trades.

See you on Oct 1st!

@moo311 It is so nice to have you back!

I've recently started a new job and I won't be able to be nearly as active as I was in the past. But I will definitively keep visiting the website whenever I can  Tongue
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Sep 9, 2018, 08:23 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote:
(Sep 5, 2018, 01:19 PM)moo311 Wrote: I guess I'll leave this here.

Hi, I'm back.

See you on Oct 1st!

@moo311 It is so nice to have you back!

I've recently started a new job and I won't be able to be nearly as active as I was in the past. But I will definitively keep visiting the website whenever I can  Tongue

Smile Good luck with your new job!
Heya, I'm back. Welcome to the forums.