Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Come and Chat with us on TheReplayFlynn!
Justin did you cut your hair?!
What is TheReplayFlynn?
[Image: sTPVq4g.png]
TheReplayFlynn is an alternate Twitch channel create by Justin (TheJustinFlynn) for people to be able to watch previous livestreams from the main channel, while also chatting, trading and battling with friends and fellow community members. The Livestreams you see on stream are Replays; This means that they are livestreamed on Justins main channel TheJustinFlynn taken from that channel and played on thereplaychannel, if you hear Justin talking please remember that he cant see you currently talking because the stream happened a while ago

What kinda of stuff can i do on TheReplayFlynn?
This is a 7days a week, 24hours a day service so come and meet new people, test your battling skills, get advice from people on teambuilding, trade for rare pokemon or just pokemon you need, you dont even have to talk about pokemon, talk about anything you like, alot of people have other games they enjoy to play and i dont think they wouldnt mind playing with you/against you once and a while.

How do i get to TheReplayFlynn?
One way you can get to the Replay Channel is by clicking here
Another alternative to going directly to the website is on PokemonForever (the place your on now Kappa), clicking the "Chat" button on the top, you'll still be on the forum but it will allow you to chat with people in TheReplayFlynn
[Image: JUxSvON.png]
Note: You must have a Twitch account to chat in TheReplayFlynn

What are the rules for chatting in TheReplayFlynn?
These are the general rules you must abide by:
1) Don't be negative in any way.
2) Don't use ALL CAPS, dongers, or spam (including /me).
3) You can be banned without warning.
4) Ask before posting links.
5) Before trading: check the safe trading list. (The safe trading list hasn't been updated in a while so just be cautious when trading, in the future we will update it with the common people we know for sure can be trusted)
6) REPORT ALL SCAMS TO MODERATORS.

Here are some common people you might see when chatting on TheReplayFlynn:

TheReplayFlynn Moderator:
ImprovedMetaKnight
Athral_Burn
AbruptFury

TheReplayFlynn Common Members:
Podfighterninja123
Squeab
Unit_501
Yugiohtrav12
Animekid7
Mudkiplegend
BarsxDraco
P.S: If you are missing from this list I apologize, if you would like to be added to the list pm me and I will happily do it.
I hope you'll give TheReplayFlynn a chance, come and chat with us, we'd love to meet you Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Replay seems cool, I would check it out but I'm to busy at this stream twitch.tv/thereplayflynn
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
wazupp
that BarsxDraco guy sounds like a scrub
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Is this a replay?
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
(Dec 21, 2015, 11:20 AM)MudkipLegend Wrote: Is this a replay?

No this is Justin
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye